The painful ski trip.
It all stated on the bus. The bus ride was too long to Spirit Mountain. When I got out side it was to hot, but I was glad to be there. When we got in side everybody were being chatty Kathies. But I was quiet. First we went down stairs to get our special boots to ski. After we got fit to get our boots we got our skis. Then we all went out side to find our instructors. The instructor’s name that I had was Susan. Susan taught me how to walk up hills with skis on. That part was kind of hard. Next only if I was able to walk up a hill I was able to ski now. There was a ski lift that you had to go up to get to the top of the mountain. At first I went down the mountain a few times then I took the ski test. I almost broke both of my legs doing that. Now we had to go in side and eat lunch for 30 minuets. The last time I went down the hill I got to go on the half pipe. The half pipe was scary for me. It was mostly hills. I almost broke my legs more times than taking the ski test. When I got to the bottom I had to go on the chair lift. That was the scariest thing I had ever been on in my life. I was so glad when that was over. Then I went down the half pipe one last time and went back to the place and got off my skis and took off my boots and waited till it was time to go. When everybody was done skiing we got back on the bus to school and went home.
The end!

Article posted June 4, 2010 at 03:14 PM • comment • Reads 98 • see all articles