Hi this is Jamila .You would probably know me if you read my other stories. As you know Thanksgiving is coming and I want to tell you about. What I’m Thankful for.

Starting out I will tell you about my family. I’m Thankful for my family because they are always helping me with my problems when I get frustrated or mad. We all like it when we go places or have fun but I love it when all of are family member come to a barbeques.

Next I’m thankful for my mom. My mom is funny .She always tries to make me laugh. When I want to help my mom Cook .She always lets my brother and I help cook chicken, corn, and mash potato. That’s my favorite food that she cooks. On Thanksgiving my mom makes her special mc and cheese.

Another thing I’m thankful for is my friend Esther .if I didn’t have my friend Esther. I would not have anybody to cheer me up or help me out. My friend Esther is always there for me when I feel sad. At random times Esther would say something funny and make me laugh.

Second to last I’m thankful for my school Nettleton. Nettleton is a grate school because they have lots of grate teachers. I get to go to a good school every day Nettleton has a lot of after school programs that are fun and education.

Last but not least I’m thankful for my house .When I’m in my house I feel worm and cozy. In my house we have four bed rooms. I share room with my brother Malik. The room next to use is my mom’s room. It is the biggest room in my house. Then under my room is my sister Ariel’s room she dose not like us in her room. Next to her room is Jason’s room. His room is the second biggest room. He never lets us come in his room.

That’s what I’m thankful for. I hope you can tell me what you are thankful for? I hope you liked it so good bye and happy thanksgiving.

Article posted February 5, 2010 at 09:19 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 47

Usually people think that fairy tells are about princess and princes but the story I’m about to tell you is not about princes or princess it’ a twist it’s about a lovely vampire that falls in love with a shy human girl.

Today is Bella’s birthday she wakes up and her dad Charlie gives her a present. When she is at school she tells Edward that she is ageing and he won’t want her when she’s a grandma so he should change her now Edward says no because he does not want her to become a monster .Alice comes Edwards sister Edwards family are all vampires . Alice gives her a present too “it’s a dress I’ve all ready seen you ware it you love it you’re going to were it to our place at 7:00.”

That night Bella was at Edwards place opening gifts suddenly Bella gets a paper cut. Blood is dripping down Jasper see the blood as his mouth waters for a drink of Bella’s blood Jasper seeds to drink her blood but faster than Jasper Edward push’s Bella back she falls on a glass table and her cut gets bigger. They take Jasper away Dr .Cullen sows the cuts in his office after her cut is sown back together Edward drives her home.

The next day Bella meets Edward in the forest Edward tells Bella that he has to go because Dr. Cullen looks younger than his age. With a blink of an eye Edward is gone Bella is full sorrow Bella is yelling for Edward she is walking around she falls down on the ground she does not lift herself up she just lead on the ground until Charlie finds Bella. It’s been three months sense she seen Edward so she goes to the movies with her friend Jessica when the movie is over Bell see Edward she thinks that it’s Just a light she keeps on walking she sees the cloudy dimed light but this time it’s clear and she does see Edward the thought in her mind is tense so she goes home.

The next day Bell start to hang out with Jacob a lot they are rebuilding motorbikes. A week later the bikes are done Bella see another vision she gets off track and crashed Jacob tacks Bella home.

The next day Bella fingers out that Jacob is aware wolf Jacob tells Bell that they kill vampires they was chasing Victoria and she kept on coming back for something then Bella said that she is after her and Charlie Is after you

Later the next day Jacob goes to hunt for Victoria and Charlie is hunting Jacob. Bella runs into the forest looking for Jacob and the other wolfs. Victoria jumps on Charlie’s friend and he has a hart a tack then Victoria runs and jumps off a Clift then Bella jumps off the Clift too. Bell sees something mean while Jacob pulls Bella out of the water. Jacob drives Bella home Alice is their she said that Edward found out way she come here and now he is going to show him to the humans then Bella goes to Rome and saves Edward before he shows him to the humans then Edward ask Bella to marry him .

The End

Article posted January 28, 2010 at 09:08 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 121

•Long bus ride and movies

•Lunch sloppy Joes

•Move in rooms

•Go to class

•Drilled a hole in the pond check temp

•Next class was survival

•Free time pillow fight ,toss the beanie belly

•Then ate corn ,chicken ,bread butter mashed potatoes

•Night stacker, wolf howl

•Fire alarm

1/14/10

•Wake up

•Breakfast eggs , beard, potatoes

•Landform3

•Rock-climbing

•Lunch , chicken and rice , peaches ,garlic bread

•Charlie to base

•Crosse county skiing

•Free time watched videos

•Gift shop

•Dinner spaghetti ,bread, green beans, brownies

•Camp fire

1/15/10

•Packed sleeping bags

•Breakfast pancakes, sausage

•Trials of life

•Eat lunch pizza pasta, bread

•Go home watch movies

On a sunny day my mom wakes me up and makes a scary noise.

The big dinosaur on the roof reads a book very softly.

My dad breaks for lunch cakes and cookies under my bed.

In my dream the monkey drives a car too fast.

The dog eats hot dogs down the road and my teacher finds the treasure.

An artist looks for the nice queen in the castle and reads a book.

My sister in the yard tells me a joke far away and the pig is full on the couch.

The ball sails a boat later that day and the moon writes after dark.

It’s time for bed.

The end

Today we went to the Forestry field day presentation. It was cold and fun but I was ok when we first started the station we saw three deer and Tenesha was scared of deer. We talked about soil and water and sand. We got to look at animal bones and the most funny thing was when we went to the open station Elijah pushed me off the bridge and Eryona did not save me. I did not get wet because there was no water in it. At the last station this guy that looked like a grandpa and he was sawing wood. I asked if we could touch the saw dust. He said yes it was soft and warm. Then we got on the bus. The End.

Hello world. My name is Jamila. I am here to tell you about me you will learn about my friends, family and hobbies.

First I’m going to tell you about my family. My mom Lannika my sister Ariel my older brother Jason and my little brother malik. My oldest brother Jason us to be in Mr. Moson’s 5th grade class like me my little brother malik is in Ms. Bowker's class. My big sister Ariel is a senor in high school.

Next it is time to tell you about my friends. Sophie, Jasmine, Madison, Myra and Esther me and my friend have so much fun. We all like to play the same games and have sleep over’s together.

Last but no least I will tell you about my hobbies. I love to drew I drew cartoons and I also drew people. I go to gymnastics and we do black flips and hand stand and go on the balance beam and swing on the poles.

Thank you for reading my all about me story. I hope you enjoyed it and I hope you learned lot about me.