Copyright (c) 2014 by KE Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
KE -- Blogmeister

-

Doniphan West Middle School Computer Classes

by KE teacher: Mrs. Gatz

Blog A

·       What student created questions in your group generated the most discussion and justify?

One topic of discussion was, why would Jodee show Niko her chest problem? One student had said, “Jodee knew he didn’t want a sexual relationship.” Niko just wanted her trust and to be friends and nothing more. Another student had said that most girls have a lot of guy friends because guys don’t spread rumors like girls do, like gossip. 

Another topic of discussion was, why do you think out all of times Jodee’s dad wants to bring her and her mom closer? One student had said was that Jodee needed a lot of support for what she was going through. Another student had said Jodee needed someone other than her mom to have the love and support she needs to be healthy.

Article posted February 4, 2010 at 02:33 PM • comment • Reads 118 • see all articles