· If I was at this kind of party this would be how it happened. First I would go up stairs and obviously go in and find them playing inappropriate games. I would maybe go along with it until it got to a really bad point where it basically got well you know BAD. That’s when I would have gone down stairs and called my brother or a friend to come get me. Or if my friend was there and she was thinking the same thing then we would walk each other home. I wouldn’t have call my mom cause my friends mean that much to me.
· She could have just been like say something, “Hey, um you guys I don’t like these games it makes me feel uncomfortable please can we do something else.” Kind of something like that.
· I think Jodee shouldn’t be blamed for it cause it really wasn’t her fault. Of course she could have of reacted differently but that was her first time. It wasn’t like she knew what was going on.
· If I was one of the students I would have of been punished forever and my mom probably wouldn’t have been able to look me straight in the face she’d probably ignore me forever.
· I don’t think its fair at all it was their guys’ fault that Jodee told on them how else do you expect someone to feel when its thir first time een hearing about these games and kind of things.