Copyright (c) 2014 by KE Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
KE -- Blogmeister

-

Doniphan West Middle School Computer Classes

by KE teacher: Mrs. Gatz

·       Which student created questions you would like to have spent more time on?

A question I would have liked to spend more time on was why Jodee wanted to take Greek lessons? The reason I wanted to spend more time on this question was because the only thing they had said was, “because she wanted to.” But I would have said something like because she wanted to be able to talk to her friends and it’s a really cool language and she enjoys it.  

Blog A

·       What student created questions in your group generated the most discussion and justify?

One topic of discussion was, why would Jodee show Niko her chest problem? One student had said, “Jodee knew he didn’t want a sexual relationship.” Niko just wanted her trust and to be friends and nothing more. Another student had said that most girls have a lot of guy friends because guys don’t spread rumors like girls do, like gossip. 

Another topic of discussion was, why do you think out all of times Jodee’s dad wants to bring her and her mom closer? One student had said was that Jodee needed a lot of support for what she was going through. Another student had said Jodee needed someone other than her mom to have the love and support she needs to be healthy.

What student created questions in your group generated the most discussion and justify?

Blog A:

I think that if nobody does any responsibilities then nobody will live happy and peaceful lives. Our personal responsibilities are important because it could ruin our lives, our government, and our country. If we fail to carry the responsibilities given to them then our country would be a horror. Like if no one voiced their opinion about a new amendment from some sort. Then that amendment that everybody thinks is a wrong decision, to vote yes, it would probably be amended and make the world a horrible place to live. Also, in your community if you do not respect the diversity or the rights of others. Your community would never have peace between people to people.

·       If I was at this kind of party this would be how it happened. First I would go up stairs and obviously go in and find them playing inappropriate games. I would maybe go along with it until it got to a really bad point where it basically got well you know BAD. That’s when I would have gone down stairs and called my brother or a friend to come get me. Or if my friend was there and she was thinking the same thing then we would walk each other home. I wouldn’t have call my mom cause my friends mean that much to me.

·       She could have just been like say something, “Hey, um you guys I don’t like these games it makes me feel uncomfortable please can we do something else.” Kind of something like that.

·       I think Jodee shouldn’t be blamed for it cause it really wasn’t her fault. Of course she could have of reacted differently but that was her first time. It wasn’t like she knew what was going on.

·       If I was one of the students I would have of been punished forever and my mom probably wouldn’t have been able to look me straight in the face she’d probably ignore me forever.

·       I don’t think its fair at all it was their guys’ fault that Jodee told on them how else do you expect someone to feel when its thir first time een hearing about these games and kind of things.

I don't understand why that would happen its just confusing to me and i think its horrible. Jodee is hurt and it sucks.

Interpret:          This quote says if you hate the people that your friends hate, or your poplar people hate. Then they will add you in to their group. But if you like the people that your friends, or your popular people, hate. Then you will be rejected as well.

Opinion:           I strongly agree with this quote but it depends on what school you go to. But usually every school happens like that and I think that’s sad. Also I feel that it’s very true that if you like someone that your friends hate they’ll slowly drift away from you and start rejecting you.

Real Life:        One time I was at vocal and a girl named Bobby said that this other girl named Sarah is really annoying and that Bobby other friends had said that she was annoying too. I really just sat there and was really surprised cause I thought Sarah was really nice.

I would rate my summer as a 1. The reason I rated my summer as a 1 because I had to leave my best friends and dad cause i moved. It really sucked too. I had moved in with my mom's boyfriend, there was a lot of packing that I had to do. I figured out that i have a lot of stuff. But that was my summer. Thats why i rated my summer as a 1.

I feel that the girl really shouldn’t worry that shes going to succeed. It’s a good thing and if you don’t won’t to succeed because you are afraid that people will make fun of you, then just ignore them cause who cares what people say. If April is a hard worker then she could apply to the scenario cause if shes worried that shes not going to succeed then study.

Article posted September 16, 2009 at 08:26 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 84

I agree that that is true. It makes me really angry that Jodee's own friend would turned her back on Jodee just because Jodee wanted to hang out with the girl that was deaf. One time I had a friend in my old school and we were BEST friends. I became friends with her enemy so she got really angry at me and siad that we are no longer friends. It made me very angry that she would do that. So we were never friends agian. She never talked to me after that day. This quote applies to the are you popular area because no one really knows whos the judge of whos popular. Some may say the popular ones. Some may say its up to the jocks to decide. Know one really knows.