Copyright (c) 2014 by AE Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
AE -- Blogmeister

!~!Abbi!~!

8th Grade 09-10

Doniphan West Middle School Computer Classes

by AE

teacher: Mrs. Gatz

• Things I agreed with your group

Well my group agreed on that someone bullies who they are jealous of, because the person they bully receives something they don’t. So let’s say that they bullied Marianne because probably Marianne gets more attention then they do, because of her handicap issues.

• A topic or question that made you really think

Well we had a question that really made us think because Jodee wanted to go back to popular people. We had a long discussion over this because we all had different and opinion and believes on the topic. But in conclusion we all agreed on she just wanted to be accepted into a group.

• Things you disagreed with your group

Well we disagreed that Jodee would make more friends because it was a smaller school. It would be hard to make friends at small school because they aren’t as many people to find that have the same likes and dislikes that you do.

Article posted October 13, 2009 at 07:46 PM • comment • Reads 76 • see all articles

I am in 8th grade. I like basketbll and volleyball. I have 2 dogs and 1 cat. I go to school in Kansas. I have moved this summerfrom 1 kansas to the other.