Copyright (c) 2014 by AE Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
AE -- Blogmeister

!~!Abbi!~!

8th Grade 09-10

Doniphan West Middle School Computer Classes

by AE

teacher: Mrs. Gatz

Blog B
Blog B

What student created questions did your group agreed or disagreed upon and justify.

The question that our group agreed on was if it was right that Jodee went to Santorini? All of the people in my discussion group all agreed that it was right, and agreed that it was good for her. We thought that it would help her get through all the times she was going through, and everything that was going on with her life at the moment. Since she went to Santorini we knew that the people in Santorini would not know about her deformity and we thought that would be really good for her.

What student created questions did your group disagreed upon and justify?
Our group all disagreed on the discussion question “Do you think Jodee’s High School opportunities will get better?” We all thought that they won’t. The school all knows her weaknesses and they don’t need her to become more popular. Really they do because they make fun of her and when they make fun of her more people think they are cool to do it too. Most of the school hates her and she would have to do a lot to show she is more than a dummy just standing around that she is a person like them.

Article posted February 5, 2010 at 01:52 PM • comment • Reads 43 • see all articles

I am in 8th grade. I like basketbll and volleyball. I have 2 dogs and 1 cat. I go to school in Kansas. I have moved this summerfrom 1 kansas to the other.