Copyright (c) 2014 by KV Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
KV -- Blogmeister

One to One computing room

by KV teacher: Matt McCartney

Happy birthday Mallory!
My book is about a girl named Mallory. She wanted her birthday to be how she planned it but it didn’t turn out that way. Mallory’s friend from schools mom is dating her friend from schools dad and she thinks that she won’t be able to hang out with them because they will be living together and she wont be able to play again or for a long time. One day when her friend mary ann was coming ver for her birthday party mallory desided to cut her bangs and when she was done she didnt like it at all so she locked her door so no one could get in . When her friend came over she ran down the hall way to see Mallory and Mallory wouldn't let her in because of her hair. So her friend Mary Ann told her to have a different hair style. So they put flower clips in her hair then she didnt like it so she put it in a big bow ans she didnt like it so Mary Ann just put a head band in her hair she loved it so Mary Ann said we wil go to the store tommorow and get more head bands for your hair for every day.

Article posted November 17, 2009 at 11:32 AM • comment • Reads 96 • see all articles