Conditions of Use
TheRules of the game
1. Each player can only hold the ball with one hand
2. The players can’t stand on the floor of the pool while playing
3. If a player has two major fouls,he will kicked out of the game he gets a third major foul.
4. A defender will be kicked out if gets in the way of a free throw.
History of Water
Water polo started in the 19th century in England. It was like playing rugby but in water. Water polo was first played in the U.S in 1888. In the U.S., water polo was considered American football in water instead of rugby. Water polo became so popular that 14,000 started to watch matches. Water polo became so popular that it was the first team to be added to the Olympic program. The Europeans got almost all the medals but the U.S was the only non-European team to win medals in the Olympics.
Article posted December 4, 2009 at 01:22 AM •
comment • Reads 998
see all articles
About the Blogger
1. My favorite sport is soccer
2. I have a hobbie of playing games
3. I love animals
4.My best freinds are ali and jana
5.I play the violin
6.I love skating
7.I love life
Latest 10 Comments: