Copyright (c) 2014 by KS Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
KS -- Blogmeister

My Information

5B

by KS

teacher: Mrs. B - Grade 5

Article posted May 26, 2010 at 06:18 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 108

Ms, Richani

So much depends upon

the perfect teacher

But Ms, Richani

Is the best of all

Article posted May 26, 2010 at 06:18 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 51

Fish

So much depends upon,

a fast streamy river,

With plenty of fish,

to be served on a dish!

Article posted May 26, 2010 at 06:17 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 53

In the dark,

The dog barks,

From his room ,

To the moon,

Moon oh  moon,

How I would like,

a groom.

Article posted May 26, 2010 at 06:16 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 57

Baby Sasha

We have some news

We can’t wait to share

We have a baby

A new baby girl,

Sister my Sister

You are a beginning

To a new future to me

And to all,

Welcome to our family

You made us proud,

Welcome to Earth

Baby Sasha.

Today at night

A bright light

Is going to apear at hight

Can be as bright

As the bright night

Article posted November 16, 2009 at 09:54 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 92

Have you ever wondered if blood ever gets dizzy going around and around! Well no! Our blood never gets dizzy! Let me tell you why.

Our blood has a cycle, like many other cycles. If the blood cycle stopped that means your heart stops and that means you have died. Now let me tell you my blood journey.

First my Inferior and Superior Vena Cava take my deoxygenated blood from my body and transport it to the right atrium.

When the right atrium is full, and under pressure the tricuspid valve, finally opens and lets all the deoxygenated blood go to the right ventricle. Then the heart pumps the deoxygenated blood to the pulmonary artery. The pulmonary artery transports the deoxygenated blood to the lungs. I exhale all the carbon dioxide as a waste gas, in other words I get rid of it.

Then when I inhale I get oxygen then the pulmonary veins takes the oxygenated blood and sends it to the left atrium. When the left atrium is full because of all the pressure the mitral valve opens and all the oxygenated blood goes to the left ventricle. Then the heart pumps the oxygenated blood to all parts of the body, in other words to my cells that will be waiting to be fed.

And that is the whole cycle of my blood!

Advice; Eat healthy exercise a lot and don’t eat junk.

Article posted November 10, 2009 at 06:29 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 47

Finally, I have always wished to go to a lab! Now it is coming true.

As we were lining up, everyone was so excited about going to the lab. We were chatting all our way to the lab. When we arrived, I peeked into a microscope and saw a banana cell.

“Students, as you can see here there are microscopes spread all over the tables, each one shows different cells.” Explained the teacher.

Each one of us grabbed a microscope and peeked through it. We saw different plant and animal cells.

Article posted November 10, 2009 at 06:28 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 51

My mother is fantastic and incredible; she would do anything for me, my mother stands up for me and takes really good ca re of me.

My mother would do anything in the world to make me healthy respectful to others.

My mother will sacrifice anything in her life for me. She is respectful to me and even though we are very naughty kids. My mom has always has place in her heart.

Article posted November 10, 2009 at 06:28 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 50

“Noooooo!”I screamed angrily as I found out that my grandfather had died, on my best day my grandfather had passed away, and also my mom and dad were leaving the country for one week How come I’m losing my only grandfather that I loved so much and now he passed away.

I ran to my room crying with sadness as I slammed the door shut, climbed up my bed and put my head on my pillow.

“Its okay.” my mom told me as she stepped in my room “I’m also sad and by the way he is my father.” she reminded me.

“Yeah but he was my grandfather and I don’t have another one, but you have another grandfather.”I remembered my mom.

“By the way while we are leaving to Lebanon Doumna Dorina and Cristina are going to stay with you.” My mum said trying to cheering me up. “And let me tell you something else you and your brothers have a loving nanny but I did not have when I was kid, do you think that’s fair?"

“Okay. Thank you mom you’re the best.”I said cheering up.

“You’re welcome.” My mom replied

Article posted November 10, 2009 at 06:27 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 50

-“Wait for me.”I cried out to my cousin while I was bouncing the ball “Wow!”The ballsliped from née hands and heading towards a group of puppies. I sprinted as fast as I can to get the ball, the wind was as powerful as putting my head out of the airplane window.

“Woof.”I heard a notice of a dog heading towards me, me after a few seconds my leg started to bleed. Gig was really scared, suddenly the ball was in my hands and three more dogs were running after me.

“BASEL”I screamed

After I screamed I couldn’t stop running. Then I landed in my cousins arms.

“What happened?”My cousin asked me.

I spilled everything that happened to my cousin and my mom and dad. I then said to myself “I will never play in sonny center again.

Article posted November 10, 2009 at 06:26 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 46

Kids oh kids, pay attention where you pee. I am not a janitor to clean your mess up, so pay really good attention and don’t make me smell!

I have feelings you must know, and when you are in the bathroom and smelling stinky smells you complain that I stink and smell.

Well it’s not my fault you must know, it is not me who is peeing on the flour. Don’t go telling the teacher that someone is peeing on the floor, because I know you are hiding something so if I am bothering you so much why won’t you stop! You know you are making no good with yourself and others. Maybe you are feeling dizzy and sleepy and you want to wash your face, and when you enter me you fell even dizzier and throw up! By the end of the day, you made me smell even more, and when I go to sleep I sleep with that stinky smell, while you kids sleep in your soft beds without any stinky smell. Pleas think of me as a real good friend because I really don’t when you kids think I’m just a bathroom! But mo I’m much more than that’ I’m your dearest friend. I help you when you need me, and without me were would you let it go?

So think of me as a good friend.

Article posted November 10, 2009 at 06:16 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 46

Being a friend makes me feel that someone believes me and I can share my feelings with him.

They respect each other and also stand by each others back.

When friends disagree they should understand what the other is saying and try to agry with one another.

Article posted September 16, 2009 at 06:33 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 39

My favourite sport is Basketball. I like basketball because of the team work, exercise, the participation of others and the challenges of the game. The thing I like best about basketball is the participation of others. I like it because it makes you experience more people.

Article posted September 14, 2009 at 10:00 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 46

*I love electronics.

*I like to read books about animals.

*I like to play basketball, 4 square, swimming and tennis.

*I love my family.

*I like go carting and riding motorcycles.

*My favourite animal is a lion.

*My favourite pet is a dog.