Copyright (c) 2014 by KS Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
KS -- Blogmeister

My Information

5B

by KS

teacher: Mrs. B - Grade 5

Kids oh kids, pay attention where you pee. I am not a janitor to clean your mess up, so pay really good attention and don’t make me smell!
I have feelings you must know, and when you are in the bathroom and smelling stinky smells you complain that I stink and smell.
Well it’s not my fault you must know, it is not me who is peeing on the flour. Don’t go telling the teacher that someone is peeing on the floor, because I know you are hiding something so if I am bothering you so much why won’t you stop! You know you are making no good with yourself and others. Maybe you are feeling dizzy and sleepy and you want to wash your face, and when you enter me you fell even dizzier and throw up! By the end of the day, you made me smell even more, and when I go to sleep I sleep with that stinky smell, while you kids sleep in your soft beds without any stinky smell. Pleas think of me as a real good friend because I really don’t when you kids think I’m just a bathroom! But mo I’m much more than that’ I’m your dearest friend. I help you when you need me, and without me were would you let it go?
So think of me as a good friend.

Article posted November 10, 2009 at 12:26 AM • comment • Reads 54 • see all articles