Copyright (c) 2014 by E Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
E -- Blogmeister

Emily C.

2009-2010

by E

teacher: Mr. Edwards

This story (using my 8 vocabulary words) is about a story we read, called Not So Fast. It's about a Jester how tried to dazzle the king. Here is my story:
I was completely dejected when the Jester tried to dazzle me. It was a complete disaster! I've threw the Jester into a jail cell, but now, I crave a good laugh! I am creating a "Jester looking" party where I will look for a new Jester. I want it to be a triumph! Please fulfill my wish! Sometimes, I wish the Jester would just vanish. The Jester was stupefied when I told him to go into the jail cell.
Yesterday, not one of the Jesters were divine! What will I do?!

By Emily1

Article posted October 9, 2009 at 01:21 PM • comment • Reads 103 • see all articles

I am a student at a school in Illinois, USA. Read all about me on my blog!