Copyright (c) 2014 by E Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
E -- Blogmeister

Emily C.

2009-2010

by E

teacher: Mr. Edwards

The State of the Union

How is the president handling education, healthcare and jobs?  Want to find out how the president sees things?  All you need to know is in this article, The State of the Union, by Nellie Gonzalz Cutler.  This article is all about how the president is doing and what he has chosen to handle first.  In the White House in Washington, D.C. the president is at work.  His first goals are to handle jobs, healthcare, and education.  "Jobs are the number one focus in 2010," President Obama said as he gave a speech.  "The best antipoverty program is a first-class education,"  he added.  The nation has heard him and everyone answers, with their actions.

By Emily1

Article posted March 19, 2010 at 12:57 PM • comment • Reads 57 • see all articles

I am a student at a school in Illinois, USA. Read all about me on my blog!