Copyright (c) 2014 by RG Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
RG -- Blogmeister

Regan!!-

Doniphan West Middle School Computer Classes

by RG teacher: Mrs. Gatz

I think that the Missouri and Kansas football game aligns with the Jayhawker book because both of the people in the group were over reacting and if someone did something wrong then the other person had to get back at them. In the Jayhawker, John Brown, an abolitionist from Kansas that goes on raids and lets slaves be free by taking them over of the Missouri border, is trying to get back at Quantrill, a Jayhawker from Missouri who goes on raids and destroy towns and kills anyone that he catches steeling slaves, and Quantrill and his men are trying to get back at John Brown and his men John Brown. In the football game the Missourians are trying to get back at the Kansans by making posters, selling stuff, and trash talking the other teams.

I think the sports incident between Kansas and Missouri was not necessary because the fans from both of the teams were getting worked up about something that happened a very long time ago. There was a lot of hatred between those two teams. The Missourians hated the Kansans because of John Brown, an abolitionist from Kansas, and wouldn’t forget about it. And the Kansans hated the Missourians because of Quantrill, a Bushwhacker from Missouri, and even though it probably went on with both of the teams fan’s grandparents and had nothing to do with the fans today but yet still both of the teams wouldn’t just think of the people who they are now. They had to think of the past.

My relfection of the Teach-A-Word was that i was shy.  I was the first one to go up and present so i didn't exactly know what to do. But I went up there and my best. I think i was loud enough and I explained it good. A few things I knew I did wrong was I didn't memmorize it very good. I had to keep looking over at the paper. I don't think i was relaxed either. I was moving my feet and my legs were completly straight. But other than that i think i did good. It was fun making it and seeing how much it helped me learn the word.  : )

Article posted September 29, 2009 at 07:45 PM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 33

1. I have one brother and one sister.

2. My favorite color  is purple.

3. My favorite food is tacos.

4. My favorite team is K-State.

5. I do track, basketball, and volleyball.

6. My favorite subject is science.

7.  I love swimming, hanging out with friends and walking around town with my friends.

Hey, my names Regan. I love hanging out with my friends. I'm in the seventh grade.I have one brother and one sister. I have five pets, one cat and four fish. I love the color purple. My favorite sports are basketball and volleyball. My favorite team is K-State. When I'm not at school I am either playing sports or hanging out with my friends and family. My favorite subject in school is Science. Locations of visitors to this page