Copyright (c) 2014 by JP Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
JP -- Blogmeister

Jessica's Blog-

Doniphan West Middle School Computer Classes

by JP teacher: Mrs. Gatz

The artical that we read in class together is related to the book..The Jayhawker.. by talking about alot of the same topics that were in the book. It talked about William Quantrill who was the Missorian leader who raided lawrence with his team. The artical also talked about how  they fought aginst each other and the way they talked and acted to one another.

The artical that we read in class shows us that alot of people still beleive that there should be war between us. The bushwakers and the jayhawkers are famous for their war between each other, But today people are supost to be over their differences.During a football game between Kansas and Missouri they were so determined to win that they almost brought war back into action, The kansans were calling them selfs the jayhawkers and the missourians brought William Quantrll back into the picture, But i still thing they might of went just a little bit to far.

The article is the same as the book by talking about famous Kansans, Being violent, and by all the fighting. It is also the same by talking about the jayhawkers and the bushwhackers. The article has a lot of characteristics as the book and that is how they are the same.

Missouri and Kansas have been fighting again. I don’t know why they think that fighting will solve their problems. Ever since the beginning of Kansas people have fought about things like slavery and simple things like wining a football game. The Kansas side (the jayhawkers) thinks they are the best. And The Missouri side (the tigers) is mad because they think they are better than the best.

I noticed when we did our teach a word today that some people need to speak louder, work on their posture, and be more creative. But some people did very good and they spoke clearly and presented their word very well.

Article posted September 29, 2009 at 07:45 PM GMT0 • comment (4) • Reads 53

1. My favorite color is blue.

2. My favorite sport is basketball.

3. I have one dog.

4. I have one brother and one sister.

5. my favorite subject  is social studies.

6. my least favorite subject is math.

7. I love to hang out with my friends.

My name is Jessica. My favorite color is blue. I like to hang out with my friends and play sports. My favorite sport is basketball. Locations of visitors to this page