Copyright (c) 2014 by JL Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
JL -- Blogmeister

15 facts about Early Man

5C

by JL

teacher: Mrs. B - Grade 5

تقع  عين سعادة في منطقة المتن الشمالي.

ترتفع 350 متر ٍ عن سطح البحر.

تشتهر بمدارسها.

العائلات التي تعيشي فيها هي لحام ،عون ، جبران ، تيان ، خور، و حداد،

و غيرها.

Article posted March 26, 2010 at 01:30 AM • comment • Reads 88 • see all articles

Joe Early Man 1. The Australopithecus lived approximately 3 million years ago. 2. The Homohabilis lived around 2.5 million years ago. 3. The Homoerectus lived about 1.9 million years ago. 4. The Homosapiens lived about 200,000 years ago. 5. The nickname of the Homoerectus is “Man who walks upright.” 6. The nickname of the Australopithecus is “Southern Ape.” 7. The nickname of the Homosapiens is “Wise Man.” 8. The nickname of the Homohabilis is “Handy Man.” 9. The Neanderthals buried their dead. 10. The most complete Australopithecus found is named Lucy. 11. Lucy was about 4ft tall. 12. Lucy was found in Hadar, Ethiopia, Africa. 13. The first Neanderthal was found in the Neander Valley. 14. The Neanderthals are extinct. 15. The Neanderthals had protruding ridges over the eye.