Copyright (c) 2014 by PL Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
PL -- Blogmeister

8th Grade 09-10

Doniphan West Middle School Computer Classes

by PL

teacher: Mrs. Gatz

Title: Chapter 4 - Stop Laughing At Me (10/26/09)
Description: Discuss each of the topics: Each topic needs to be 2-3 meaningful sentences.
-What would you have done if you were at a party of this nature?
-How could Jodee have reacted differently which could have changed her outcome?
-Should Jodee be blamed for the punishments the students received from their parents?
- How do you feel you would have been punished if you had been one of the students at this party?
-Do you feel the treatment Jodee's receiving from her classmates fair?

If I were in that same situation I would have done what Jodee did.I would have gotten a parent or the adult person in charge and told them what was going on.Or I would have called someone to come and get me so I could leave and not get in trouble for being there.But if I would have known what was going on in the first place I wouldn't have gone.

I think she could've reacted differently by not getting so worked up about it and should've just walked down the stairs and not run down the stairs crying.Or I think she could've just made an excuse to leave the party.That way her friends mom wouldn't find out what was going on and Jodee would still have all of her friends.Then again I think she would feel awkward hanging around her friends after that night.

I don't think Jodee should be blamed because I don't think she did anything wrong.She tried to stop Callie's mom from going up to the party.Its the kids fault for even having the idea of doing something like that.So I think its wrong Jodee is being punished for the other kids mistakes.

If I had been punished for being at that party I would want to lock myself up in my room forever because I think it would be really embarressing to be caught doing that at a party.Especially if its at someones elses house and to be caught by their parents and not your own.

The way that Jodee has been treated and bullied is so wrong especially over something so silly and so little.I think that the kids should stop bullying her because it was just a little thing such as the party.If I were someone at that party I would still be her friend because I would get over it and just continue with my life.

• What would you have done if you were at a party of this nature?

If I was at a party like that I would not be brave enough to stand up and go tell. I would be too scared like Jodee was. The difference is that Jodee did stand up and told an adult. I probably would have been too much of a chicken to rat everyone out and ruin Callie’s birthday party. If they were playing games like that I would probably go to the side and do something else and let them do what they want. If they asked me to participate in the activities I would probably so I didn’t feel like it. If they told me I was a chicken then I would say I can live with that, but if things went too far I would say I am feeling sick and have my mom pick me up.

• How could Jodee have reacted differently which could have changed her outcome?

Jodee could have prevented everyone bullying her by just telling Callie she felt sick and wanted to go and I don’t think Callie would have made her stay. If she would have not participated and just didn’t say anything then it probably would have been okay.

• Should Jodee be blamed for the punishments the students recived from their parents?

I don’t think Jodee should be blamed for the punishments the other kids received from their parents. The other students need to get over it and take responsibility for their actions and not blame it on Jodee because if it wasn’t for Jodee some of those kids could have got into some hard and difficult situations that would majorly affect their lives.

• How do you feel you would have been punished if you had been one of the students at this party?

If I was one of the students that were at this party and my parents found out, I would be DONE FOR. I would have no cell phone. I would be taken completely off the plan. My IPod touch would belong to my dad. My brother would get my T.V. I would never see the outside world again until I was 18 besides walking to and from the high school. My friends would never see me outside of school. The only thing I “might” get to do would be read, “MAYBE”.

• Do you feel the treatment Jodee is receiving from her classmates is fair?

I don’t think that the way the kids at school are treating Jodee is fair at all! You don’t just abuse somebody like that. Whatever they did at that party isn’t her fault. It’s their responsibility how they act and it is also their responsibility what punishment they get for their actions.

Discuse the topis. 1. I would have told them to knock it off. Then if they didn't I would of left. And make a big deal out of it. And tell eny one  who would listen to me. Then if she still bothered me at school I would go to her mom.   

2. She would have had more friends and not get beat up or teased. And also be in trouble alot, because she would of done other things to get her in trouble. She would also be making bad decitions. And her parents would take her to wors place to get help.

3. No because she did the right thing and they have no one to blame but them selfs. And they should have wrote an letter to jodee and say sorry. And forrgive her for making there lives alot easyer in the future.

4. No because they should forgive her for teaching them a lesson. It wasn't her falt for there bad choices. And I would say they shouldn't of done those bad things, and i shouldn't get puished for what they did. I would tell my mom that it was unfair that I had to pay for their mistake.

Chapter 4 Blog Response #1

If I was at that type of party I would tell them that I am not that type of person. Also especially if I was in Jodee’s position then I would try to tell someone what’s going on but try to do it calmly. If they thought that I would ever do that then they definitely don’t know me.                                                                                                                           Jodee could of not told and still have all of her friends. Or she could have not told but try to help that girl in the closet anyway. Also she could of told but before she would of talked to her  friends and tolf them that she didn’t  think that’s right.

I do not think that Jodee should have been blamed for the punishments that the other students received. Because it was their choice to act like that in front of those boys and play those bad games . She should not be blamed for the other kid’s actions, especially when she didn’t do any of that.                                        

If I was one of those students at the party my parents would have been disappointed in me. They probably would not want me to hang out with those friends for a really long time. I would be grounded for like a month and after that my curfew would be 10:30 depending on the grade that Im in if that happened in our grade then I would just not go out.

Well normal middle school kids would get mad if you told on them. But to be bullied and beaten up that’s just wrong and uncalled for. I would think that after what she did they would be mad at her so I do understand that part.               

If I was at a party of that nature I would probably have just had my mom come pick me up, I wouldn't want my friends mad at me so I wouldn't tell her everything that was happening.

Jodee could have changed the outcome by not telling her mom everything that happened, then her mom wouldn't have told Callie's mom.

No Jodee should not have been blamed for the punishments the students received from their parents because they were the ones responsible for what they did, not Jodee.

If I were one of the students at that party I probably would never leave my house again and no longer have a phone, or computer.

No I don't think that Jodee deserves what her classmates are doing to her, I probably would have been mad but I would get over it,I wouldn't keep bullying her.

What would you have done if you were at a party of this nature?

I would have did the same thing that  Jodee did  by calling my mom and telling her what had happen at the party and what everybody did at the party.

How could Jodee have reacted differently which could have changed her outcome?

She could have not told her mom what had happen at the party and Callie and the other kids from the party would most likely be her friends still.

Should Jodee be blamed for the punishments the students received from their parents?

No, because wasn’t the one who had did all the stuff at the party and the punishments that the kids got from their parents are the punishments that they should of got.

How do you feel you would have been punished if you had been one of the students at this party?

I would have got grounded for a month and my cell phone would have got it taking away.

Do you feel the treatment Jodee’s receiving from her classmates fair?

I don’t think that it is fair because they are the ones who did what they did at the party and Jodee shouldn’t have to be punished for that.    

Blog Response 4- Stop Laughing At Me

o      What would you have done if you were at a party of this nature?

o   If I was at a party and kids started doing things like they were doing at Callie’s party then I probably would not have done it. Most kids our age don’t do anything like that. So I don’t think we have to worry about that a whole lot. But, If I was being pressured into doing “games” like they did then I would say no and just sit off to the side and let them do what they want.

o   How could Jodee have reacted differently which could have changed her outcome?

o   I think Jodee could have handled the situation better if she would have not ran out of the room and called her mom. If I were her I would have just separated myself from the things they were doing like by going in the bathroom or a separate bedroom by myself. I think that then the kids wouldn’t have all been mad at her and she would still be fine.

o   Should Jodee be blamed for the punishments the students received from their parents?

o   I don’t think that Jodee should be blamed for her classmates’ punishments because what they did was wrong. Don’t ask me how, but parents always find out sooner or later so it is just best for the parents to know right away so they won’t be as mad. It was a hard decision for Jodee to do I am sure. I'm sure her mom was extremely proud of her.( Or should be) Honesty is the key.

oHow do you feel you would have been punished if you had been one of the students at this party?

oIf I was one of those kids they did bad things at the party there definitely would have been some consequences. My parents would probably be more shocked and disappointed out of everything. Most likely I would have been grounded and got my phone taken away for a little while.

o   Do you feel the treatment Jodee’s receiving from her classmates fair?

o   I don’t think that Jodee’s classmates are treating her fairly at all. I probably would have been mad at her for a little while too, but I would never take it to the extreme like her classmates are. I wish that at least one of her friends would stand up for her and try to be there for her. Hopefully someone will. I think that the kids are overreacting and that they shouldn’t hold a grudge.

·       If I were at a party of this nature, I would have made a call but not to my mom. I would have called Dara’s mom. If I had called my mom I would have gotten into trouble. Also, if I had called my mom the party would have continued longer and something bad could happen.

·       Jodee could have reacted differently by not being upset at the party. That would have changed the outcome since her friends would not hate her.

·       No, I don’t think Jodee needs to be blamed for this. It was the other kids brought this on themselves. What their parents do to them is not Jodee’s fault.

·       If I was one of the students at the party and was punished for it I would have been grounded for the rest of the year and never to go outside unless told to. If I was grounded I would only have a bed and a chair in my room and no electronics for a year or unless I can prove that I am good.

·       No, this is one of the treatments that is based on a false opinion or lie. So, no I don’t think that the treatment that Jodee is getting from the other kids is fair and it is not right.

“ Its either shun or be shunned. The meaner you were to the “rejects “the more popular you became with the members of your clique.”

I would have done what Jodee did and tell my mom to come and get me . Or at least go and sit down stairs do nothing.

She could have told her mom she didn’t feel good and ask to go home or just stay down stairs with callies mom and help her out.

No, she did nothing wrong she was actually more responsible than anybody there even callies mom didn’t go check on the kids and what they were doing.

I probably would have been grounded for ever and gotten everything I own taken away especially my phone.

No, I think they are being way to mean and taking it way to far they got revenge once and keep on doing it I think once is all right, but beating her up and spiting on her was to far. Us kids at this school we might get in a fight but we will be friends again in a week, not hating each other for our entire life.

Blog Response 1 Chapter 4:

If I was at a party of that nature I would have, said that we probably shouldn’t be doing this kind of stuff and that we should stop. If they said that I was being a baby then I would say at least I wouldn’t take a risk at having a baby. Then I would just leave and hope that someone would fallow me out the door, and do the right thing to.

Jodee could have acted different to have a new outcome if she just took a breather and called her mom without crying and said she didn’t feel good and went home. Or she could have just stayed there and let all those bad things happen. I would have probably did close to the same thing she did.

I think that if I did those things I would have been punish to the point where I would never see the sun again, I’m NOT joking. Or I would never get to go anywhere again until I got there trust back, that would probably be a long time.  I other words I would be on lock down forever!

I don’t think the treatment Jodee is getting from her classmates is fair. This poor girl has had a though life and when she finally gets the respect she deserves then it all goes downhill from there. I think to be mad is one thing but to beat her up is another. I think that they should understand just a little, why she did it. They just need to let it go!

"What would you have done if you were at a party of this nature?"

- If I were at a party of that kind of nature, I would have not been part of the game that they were playing, like Jodee. I also would've probably tried to get everyone to play a different game, because they were too young to be doing "that stuff."

"How could Jodee have reacted differently which could have changed her outcome?"

- Jodee could've reacted differently by trying to get them to stop playing that game, or play a different game. It would've changed the outcome of the party, because then the parents wouldn't be involved and they wouldn't have gotten in trouble.

"Should Jodee be blamed for the punishments the students received from their parents?"

- I think Jodee shouldn't be blamed for the punishments her classmates got from their parents because she was just trying to get her mom to come and get her, which led into Callie's mother coming upstairs and then calling the other parents. It also wasn't her fault because it was the other kids' decision to play the game, not Jodee's.

"How do you feel you would have been punished if you had been one of the students at this party?"

- If I were one of those students at this party, my social life would have been taken away for a very long time. I would have no friends over, and vice-versa, and I would only get to go directly to school, and directly back home. My parents would also not trust me anymore, and think that I can't handle myself. Or that I wouldn't have any self-esteem.

"Do you feel the treatment Jodee's receiving classmates is fair?"

No, I do not think the treatment Jodee's classmates are giving her is not fair at all. She just wanted to go home and it wasn't her fault Callie's mom came up and stopped the party. Callie and the other classmates, besides Debbie and Peter, need to learn to forgive and forget, and leave the past in the past.

If I was at a party of this nature, I would have done the same thing that Jodee did, which was calling my mom and ask her to pick me up.

If Jodee wouldn't have called her mom and just played along with her classmates it would have changed the outcome and people would most likely still like her.

Jodee should not be blamed for the punishments the students received from their parents because Jodee did the right thing. I think it's unfair and stupid that Jodee should be hated because of the actions her classmates have made.

If I was one of the students at this party and was punished, I would feel angry but I would get over it. If I did that I would just have to accept the consequences of my actions.

I do not think the treatment Jodee is receiving from her classmates is fair because, no one who did the right thing should be hated, teased, harassed, or bullied.

Article posted September 18, 2009 at 09:28 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 102

Chapter 4 Blog Response #2

Matthew Goodman

Discuss in 2-3 meaningful sentences.

•         I would have played the game and just have fun. But if I didn’t want to play I would call my mom and tell her I wasn’t felling good and not tell her that we were playing truth or dare or spin the bottle. Because that’s why she doesn’t have any friends any more. That’s why she gets bullied and has to go to Dr. Graff to get help.

•        She just could of kept her mouth shut and just tell her mom she wasn’t feeling good and she wouldn’t lost her friends and get bullied. She could made new friends in her neighborhood or in school she could of made new friends and not have bullies as friends.

•        No they shouldn’t been playing dirty games. Because there to young and shouldn’t be kissing or take your clothes off in front of boys at that age. But Jodee shouldn’t had told on her best friends and get them in trouble and a spanking.

•        I would be real mad at Jodee and I might bully her for a month I think she deserves to get bullied for a month. But I don’t think they should ruin her shoes or beat her up especially Steve. Boys aren’t spose to hit girls. If Steve was there peter would of got beaten up by Steve.

•       No but then yeah because Jodee shouldn’t tell her mom then her mom wouldn’t have told Callie’s mom. They shouldn’t ruin her shoes or beat her up and Steve shouldn’t hit a girl. I think they should bully her for telling on them but not beat her up or ruin her shoes or ruin her sweater from her grandma and ruin it.    

*What would you have done if you were at a party of this nature?

If I were at a party of the nature that Jodee attended I would have done one or two things. I either would have been participating in all of what was going on if someone asked me to. If no one asked me to I would have sat around somewhere and texted.

*How could Jodee have reacted differently which could have changed her outcome?

Jodde freaked out and called her mom. If Jodee would of sat there and not done anything the other kids wouldn't be in trouble. If the kids didn't get into trouble she wouldn't be shunned.

*Should Jodee be blamed for the punishmentthe students recieved from their parents?

If I were one of the kids who was in trouble because Jodee called her mom I wouldn't talk to her. She didn't have to call her mom. I don't think she should be beat up because of it but she still shouldn't of called her mom. I would blame her but not talking to her would be enough for me.

*How do you feel you would have been punished if you had been one of the students at this party?

My dad would tell me i shouldn't be doing things like that. My mom would be really mad and yell at me and not let me go anywhere except school for like a year. All ways to communicate with the outside world would be cut off.

*Do you feel the treatment Jodee's recieved from her classmates is fair?

I don't think the treatment Jodee recieved was fair. It would be ok if they didn't talk to her but beating her up is not ok.

Blog Response Chapter 4

If I was at Calli’s party or a party of that nature I would have been scared. I would have wanted to call my parents to in fact I would call my parents. I would have gone home and try not to tell any adults what went on at the party.

If Jodee would have just gone down stairs and told her mom that she was not feeling good. If she would not have told her mom what was going on upstairs and what everyone was doing then they would not have found out. Also if she would not of told her mom her mom would not make her tell Calli’s mom and nobody would have got in trouble, but I do agree it was a good thing for her to tell her mom what they were doing upstairs.

I do not think Jodee should have been blamed for the punishments the other kids received. She did not mean to tell on them and she did not want to tell on them she just wanted out of the problem. She should not be blamed just because the other kids were doing something that they should not have been doing they were only in sixth grade. I think that the other kids should get over there selves and realize that, that was in the past and that it is not all Jodee’s fault.

I think that I would have got into a lot of trouble with my parents. Especially because I would have only been in sixth grade. I probably would get all of my privileges taken away and I would be grounded for what seems like forever, but even though that happened to me I do not think I would have acted like that to Jodee. Even though I would be in SO much trouble I would realize that Jodee did not feel comfortable.

No, I do not feel the treatment Jodee is receiving is fair. She is getting beat up, talked about, her stuff getting ruined, and just plain out being bullied all because of one thing that happened. Calli and all of the other kids involved in this need to realize that yes they did get in trouble but they did but also that what they did and are doing is wrong. Jodee did one thing wrong and now her whole life is being ruined.

·        What would you have done if you were at a party of this nature?

If I would have been at a party of this nature I would have told the person that was giving the party (Callie) that they shouldn’t be playing games like that. I would have tried to convince her to do something else and if she wouldn’t have agreed then I would have told an adult.

·        How could Jodee have reacted differently which could have changed her outcome?

I think that Jodee could have talked to Callie before calling her mom. She also could have talked to somebody other than Callie and try to convince them to talk to Callie, maybe somebody that had known her for a long time.

·        Should Jodee be blamed for the punishments the students received from their parents?

No I do not think that Jodee should be blamed for the punishments other students received because she wasn’t the one who was doing bad things; she was the one who ended the bad things that were going on.  She should maybe get in a little trouble for not telling someone sooner, but she shouldn’t get in as much trouble as everyone else.

·        How do you feel you would have been punished if you had been one of the students at this party?

If I would have been one of the students at this party my parents probably would have punished me by yelling at me and then yelling at me some more. I probably wouldn’t be allowed to do anything fun with my friends for a long time. I am guessing that I would also have to clean the house.

·        Do you feel the treatment Jodee’s receiving from her classmates is fair? 

I do not feel that the treatment that Jodee was receiving was fair because she was just doing what was right. She should be rewarded for doing what’s right; she should be getting beat up. I think that it’s the other student’s fault that they got in trouble because they were the ones doing bad things.

Chapter 4 Blog Responses

Blog Response 1: Discuss each of the topics: Each topic needs to be 2-3 meaningful sentences.

·         What would you have done if you were at a party of this nature?

If I were to be at a party where kids were behaving the way they were in the book we are reading, I would have said no to the bad things I was asked to do. I think that I would have been too uncomfortable to stay there and I think I would have found a way to go home somehow. I think the actions that took place at this party were not something that kids our age should be doing. I don’t think I would care if I was made fun of for it the next day or whenever, I still would be glad I didn’t make the wrong decision.

·         How could Jodee have reacted differently which could have changed her outcome?

I think that a different way Jodee should have reacted to the situation is to maybe tell the kids why she thought the things they were doing were wrong before she called her mom, and maybe they would have changed their minds. I think she did the right thing by calling her mom and leaving, but I think maybe she should have left as soon as she new things were happening that shouldn’t. I think she could have said that she had to leave for some reason, like her mom could have made up some reason she had to leave. That way it wouldn’t be such a big deal she left and the other kids wouldn’t think that is had to have been Jodee that told on them.

·         Should Jodee be blamed for the punishments the students received from their parents?

I do not think that Jodee should be blamed for the other kids being punished for making bad decisions. Jodee did the right thing by leaving the party so she wasn’t involved in bad behavior. The other kids deserved their punishments they got, and I don’t think they need to be taking it out on Jodee. Bullying her because they got in trouble is not the right way to got. All that is going to do is get them into more trouble. Jodee doesn’t deserve the way she is being treated just because she is different.

·         How do you feel you would have been punished if you were one of the students at this party?

If I were one of the students making bad decisions at this party and my parents found out, I don’t think I would make those decisions again. My parents would be so disappointed in me and they would not trust me for a long time. I would probably be grounded for a long time, and don’t think I would have my phone anymore. I wouldn’t be able to go anywhere or do anything for a long time because of the bad decisions. I would feel guilty and mad at myself for acting that way.

·         Do you feel the treatment Jodee’s receiving from her classmates is fair?

What is happening to Jodee is definitely not far. She should not be being treated this way when she is the mature one who made the right decision to not do the bad things everyone else was. Just because she is different, doesn’t mean she should be treated badly for it. Jodee should be the one who people like because of her good decision, and I think she did the right thing.  

I probably would have done nothing. Just go along until it got bad. No where near that far 

She could have left the party early when it was not as bad. She could have just let it happen and be left out purposely.

No Jodee did the right thing leaving. The students are the ones who earned their own punishment by doing the things they did.

My parents would make me go to confession a lot and I would be grounded for a year or two. It would not be good for me at all I basically be dead.

No the kids should get over it they are the ones who got caught doing the bad things. They should have never of even done the things they did. They are just finding her to blame so they stay cool.

If i was at a party like that I wouldnt go and tell, because I am not a tattle tale.  I would not have done any of the things they were doing.  I would have left the room and went and did something else.

She could have went down stairs and called her mom and told her that she wanted to go home.  She could have told the mom of the girl having the party that she was tired and wanted to go home.   

Yes, I think that she should be blamed because the stuff that was happening should not have left the room,  She should have never went to the party if she was going to be a tattle tale.

My mom would have said," what do you think you were doing at a party like that", and I wold of said ,"I didnt know that the party was going to be like that."  I would have gotten a lecture and that would be that.

I kind of feel like she should be in trouble with her classmates because she is a tattle tale, but I dont think that she should be getting beat up by her classmates.  If they hit her she should hit them back instead of just taking it. 

“It was either shun or be shunned. The meaner you were to the      “rejects” the more popular you became with members of you clique.”

If I was at a party like Jodee was I’m not shore what I would have don but I know I would have called some one to come pick me up but I probably would have don it secretly and just told everyone that I was not feeling so good so I wanted to go home.

I think that Jodee could have ask if maybe she could leave before she went up and stopped the party so that maybe no one would no that Jodee had tolled her mom what was going on. And that way she could have avoided all of the bulling that all the kids where giving her and she would still like to go to school.

I do not think that Jodee should have been blamed for the other kids punishment because she was just doing what thought was right I do not think that Jodee meant for anyone to get in trouble she just know that she did not want to be there In that situation. So no I do not think that Jodee should have been blamed for the other kid’s mistakes.

If I have done what those kids where doing or attended a party like that I know my mom would never trust me to go out with my friends alone anymore and I would probable be grounded for at least the rest of the year. The only thing I would be doing is going to school coming home doing my chores eating and going to my room for the rest of the night.

I do not think that Jodee is being treated fair at all I don’t care how bad of a thing you did no one disserves to have all of there friends disown them and be drug to a parking lot and be beaten until you can barley stand up or even walk. Especially for just doing something that you know deep down what you did was right.

Blog response 4

If I was at the party I would have left and said I was feeling sick. I would not of told my mom about why I wanted to leave the shadow.

Jodee could have said that she was feeling sick and that she just needed to come home. I think that would have been a better idea.

I would have blamed her if it was my party and that happened. I think she shouldn’t be blamed but I can see why she was blamed.

I think I would have been grounded for 3 months at least. I think their parents grounded them for the right amount of time.

I think that it was fair but not fair. They could have maybe been nicer and not beat her up

If I was at a party like that I would have probably done the same thing Jodee did because as a 6th grader that is just insane! I probably would of called my mom when they started playing the game because I would of guessed things would go farther as the night went along.

Jodee could of reacted as if it was no big deal while she was on the phone with her mom or if she just went into the bathroom to talk to her mother it would of been better so Callie's mom didn't know why or if she was even upset until your mom was there to tell her about it. She could of also just told Callie's mom before she called her mom.

I think that Jodee should not be punished for what the other students recieved from her parents because she was the one that called her mother and told her what was going on. She did the right thing and for doing the right thing it wouldn't make since to be punished for it.

I would of probably gotten in tons of trouble but I would never do that so I really don't know what my parents would say. I feel like I would be Jodee in that situation so I would do the right thing and my parents would not punish me for doing what was right.

I think Jodee's classmates are going a little to far. She saved most of them from making the worst mistake of their lives. She did something good for them and now she gets shunned. I would understand if they were just in a little fight where they didn't talk to eachother for awhile but beating her up is too far. It's not fair for Jodee to do something right and get beat up by the people she called her "friends".

What I would have done was right when everything happened I would’ve told an adult right away. Also I would have told them that they are only middle school and that they should not be doing that kind of stuff. But probably over all I would have been really scared I wouldn’t know what to do it would of happened to quick, I would call my parents but probably by the time I would have notice to call it would have been too late.

Is maybe not have cried so much then the mom would of not found out and then she could have just said she was not feeling good and told Calli’s mom she just wanted to go home. Another thing that could of changed the outcome was that maybe she told the kids upstairs not to do that stuff, they would of still trusted her. They would have trusted her still just because they didn’t tell Calli’s mom and that could of change the outcome of the situation.

Well no I don’t think that Jodee should be blamed for their mistakes. If they wouldn’t have done all that stuff they wouldn’t of got in so much trouble. But then again it is Jodee’s fault if she would have told they would have still liked her and everything would have been okay. So overall it could have gone either way.

Well I would have probably grounded them and take them to a psychiatrist because if they are doing that kind of stuff at that age they have some problems.

(Parking lot incident)No, I don’t think that anyone should have that kind of punishment. That sort of punishment shouldn’t be made by a middle school student. That punishment shouldn’t be given to anyone and the kids that do that have the issues not Jodee.(during school) I think that kids do the drama, like talking behind peoples back, and other things like that. Most kids are just wanting to get inside the persons head just to make them feel bad.

·       If I was at this kind of party this would be how it happened. First I would go up stairs and obviously go in and find them playing inappropriate games. I would maybe go along with it until it got to a really bad point where it basically got well you know BAD. That’s when I would have gone down stairs and called my brother or a friend to come get me. Or if my friend was there and she was thinking the same thing then we would walk each other home. I wouldn’t have call my mom cause my friends mean that much to me.

·       She could have just been like say something, “Hey, um you guys I don’t like these games it makes me feel uncomfortable please can we do something else.” Kind of something like that.

·       I think Jodee shouldn’t be blamed for it cause it really wasn’t her fault. Of course she could have of reacted differently but that was her first time. It wasn’t like she knew what was going on.

·       If I was one of the students I would have of been punished forever and my mom probably wouldn’t have been able to look me straight in the face she’d probably ignore me forever.

·       I don’t think its fair at all it was their guys’ fault that Jodee told on them how else do you expect someone to feel when its thir first time een hearing about these games and kind of things.