Copyright (c) 2014 by MG Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
MG -- Blogmeister

*Megan's Blog*-

Doniphan West Middle School Computer Classes

by MG teacher: Mrs. Gatz

Title: 2-5 Responsibilities Blog B (11/06/09)
Description: Blog B: Explain why you feel it is necessary for people to participate in the eight responsibilities we discussed in class. (4- sentences)

Know your rights are important for your community and your country because people need to know what they are doing wrong. They need to know what others are doing wrong and in order to know what they are doing wrong then you have to know your rights. Voice your opinion is important for your community and our country because others need to know what you think and you need to give your ideas or opinions because it would be considered pitching in to help and if you don’t like something then you need to tell them that you don’t like it. Respect the rights of other is important because others have the same exact rights as you treat others the way you want to be treated.

I am 13 years old I love Oaklahoma Sooners and My favorite sport is Volleyball and cheerleading. I love to swim and hang out with my friends.