Copyright (c) 2014 by MG Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
MG -- Blogmeister

*Megan's Blog*-

Doniphan West Middle School Computer Classes

by MG teacher: Mrs. Gatz

Title: Blog E: Life During the War (04/26/10)
Description: Read two of the following articles and summarize the articles. Then react to the information in the articles. See Mrs. Handke for the articles.
Camp Life Battlefield Conditions Casualties Prisoners of War Battlefield Medicine
Title Blog: Life During the War
Paragraph 1: In your opening sentence state the main idea of article one. Then in the next 3-5 sentences summarize what you learned from article one.
Paragraph 2: Write a personal reaction to your first article, stating your thoughts and feeling regarding the information. Include things such as shocking information, facts that are difficult to believe, etc. (3-5 sentences) Justify your feeling with information from the article.
Paragraph 3: In your opening sentence state the main idea of article two. Then in the next 3-5 sentences summarize what you learned from article two.
Paragraph 4: Write a personal reaction to your second article, stating your thoughts and feeling regarding the information. Include things such as shocking information, facts that are difficult to believe, etc. (3-5 sentences) Justify your feeling with information from the article.

I am 13 years old I love Oaklahoma Sooners and My favorite sport is Volleyball and cheerleading. I love to swim and hang out with my friends.