Copyright (c) 2014 by AD Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
AD -- Blogmeister

Doniphan West Middle School Computer Classes

by AD teacher: Mrs. Gatz

Blog C

Some things I would like to discussed more is that if she was had new friends why wouldn’t she try to save her old ones anymore?

I also wish we could have discussed more is that if you were beaten so much why wouldn’t you fight back or switch schools

Blog B

My group agreed that she was scared at first when she went to the party at Anna’s because she had been asked to play soft ball and they just did it to hurt her so she thought that might happen again.

We also agreed that she liked Greece because they thy liked her for who she was not what she was.

Blog A

One of the questions we discussed was that if you where Jodees would you have felt bad that your parents thought it was their fault. My group said that thy would because if they where their dad that they weren’t there enough. Some one else said that if this happened now a days that it would be so hard for it to happen in school that it would mean they where never helpful at all.

Another topic we discussed was; why do you think Diana and Jodee felt so connected. One person said that they had both been such social failures that they where connected by their problems. Some one else said that it reminded them that they where not the only ones with big problems.

The right to vote is a necessary responsibility. If we don’t vote we don’t have any representatives or officers. I think you should vote every time because if you don’t vote then you can’t complain.

You should always know what your government is doing. If you don’t know what your government is doing you don’t have a clue what’s happening and that makes you contribution worthless. You should always know as much as you can.

Know you rights is something everybody should know. If you know your rights and are sane then you won’t do crimes. If you don’t do crimes then the world is a better place just because people know their rights

Blog response 4

If I was at the party I would have left and said I was feeling sick. I would not of told my mom about why I wanted to leave the shadow.

Jodee could have said that she was feeling sick and that she just needed to come home. I think that would have been a better idea.

I would have blamed her if it was my party and that happened. I think she shouldn’t be blamed but I can see why she was blamed.

I think I would have been grounded for 3 months at least. I think their parents grounded them for the right amount of time.

I think that it was fair but not fair. They could have maybe been nicer and not beat her up

Things my group discussed:

My group agreed that we wouldn’t have egged the old lady's house. We also agreed that the woman may have had an issue to where she couldn’t have cleaned it up.

My group disagreed about the fact that Jodi could have changed schools earlier. Some of us thought she couldn't leave because she did not want to give them the glory of her leaving.

I wanted to discuss more about why the school kids disliked the old lady and why they disliked her robe.

Article posted October 12, 2009 at 06:00 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 74

I think that it states that the mean people always win. This in turn means nice people always lose. So in order to gain popularity people had to intentionally be mean.

I think that is not true at all. I would rather be friends with a nice person. The nice people are the ones that have the most friends and least enemies at our school.

In Newton there was a kid who could not hear but came to the normal school and people would yell bad things at him. It was really mean because he could read lips. Other people responded by saying that it was pointless to yell and that it was not his fault that he couldn't hear. The yellers didn't become more popular which is what they where trying to do.

Article posted September 17, 2009 at 08:18 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 63

A person should not be afraid to be good at something. If they are good at something then people should except that.

She could be teased because she is smart and her mom is a teacher.

Article posted September 17, 2009 at 08:11 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 65

I don’t think it matters what the so called popular crowd deems worthy. Because most of the time they are just jealous and think they have to make fun to get a head of you. And if the popular crowd is the one making all the decisions then everyone will be at the mercy of what movie stars think they should do and we would have more dare devils than scientists. If the star athletes are smart then why do they get teased because the smart people get scholarships.