ARLO

Joe Flood was really fun I had a great time and learned a lot!! He really could relate to us. I learned mostly about how alcohol can mess up your life. You can loose your family and friends, your job. It's not a great thing to fool around with. Same thing with drugs you can loose all those things and more. I think this is a great activity for the school and everyone.

I learned about the six parts of your brain and what alcohol and drugs can do to them. Say your at a party and a friend asks you if you want a beer. If you say yes and have one you need to have another because your brain likes that feeling. You have another and another and you start hallucinating, and you have some more, eventually you will pass out. Alcohol is bad for you until your liver is fully developed. 21 is the magic number. I really benefited from this.

This workshop really reached out and helped me and my friends. If you are reading this you should try to get Joe to come to the near you. He really opened my eyes to the subject and now I know what to look out for. Thanks Joe.

Article posted December 23, 2009 at 08:54 AM • comment (2) • Reads 46 • see all articles