Chle-

by teacher: Rye Alumni

You can enter the text of your blog here!

ThE bEsT sUmMeR ReAdInG LiSt

By: Chle

1. Th1rteen R3asons Why ,Jay Asher, Fiction

1. Airhead ,Meg Cabot ,Fiction

1. TTYL ,Lauren Myracle, Fiction

1. Lush,Natasha Friend ,Fiction

5. Dairy Queen ,Catherine Murdock ,Fiction

1. Perfect ,Natasha Friend,Fiction

Bridge jumping is something that's fun and a lot of people think that it is scary when it really isn't. To me when I bridge jump its feels like a rush to cold air around me, some people say that they feel like they can fly and some people say they don't feel anything like that. It depends on what type of bridge that you jump off of. If you jump of a small one like the one at the harbor then its not as fun, if you jump off a big one like Sagamore bridge then its a lot of fun and you feel a rush.

Some people like to jump off of bridges that are low and some people like the higher ones. My favorite is the higher ones because its more fun. The highest bridge that I have jumped off of is the Sagamore bridge. The way that its so high off the ground makes it the more fun of jumping off of it. Some people don't like the tall ones because you can get rashes or bad red marks from the water and they hurt. Also, people are scared of getting pulled into the current.

From November 19th to April 29th, in math class we invested in stocks. We were given 10,000 (not real) to invest with in stocks that we chose. For the past 24 weeks, we have been checking our stocks every friday and seeing how they are doing...

For the stock project in math, i bought these stocks for certiain reasons. The stocks that i bought are Walt Disney (DIS), Nike (NKE), and Starbucks (SBUX). I choose these stocks for a various reasons. The reason why i chose Walt Disney was because a lot of people go there to see the disney stars from tv, they go there to see the characters from the movies, for the rides, for the games and even sometimes for the food. I decided to choose Nike because their shoes are very popular for running, basketball and just for style too. They also have sporty clothing that people like to wear when they want to work out.

This choice in buying stocks was bad, this is what i would change about my descitions. The first thing that i would change is to have spent less money than i did in Walt Disney because when i first bought it i thought that it was gonna get really high and i would make a lot of money.. After about 15 weeks, it started to go down a lot from where it was but then at the 20th week, it went right back up. The other thing that i would change is i would have not invested in starbucks because it made me loose a lot of money from going down so bad. I would have rather bought apple because i heard it was very high.

If you ever want to invest in stalks, heres some advice for you to follow. Dont invest in starbucks because you will loose a lot of money if you do. Get help from a professtional to help you with your choices. and last but not least, Buy a lot of the stock that is the highest because its a very high chance of getting tons of money from it.

This is my weather story wordle.

This is the spread sheet that I have been working since january. My class has their own spread sheets. We pretended that we had ten thousand dollars to spend into 3 different stocks. We got as close as we could to spending all our money. Now every friday we will check our stocks and see if they went up or they went down, also to see if we have lost any money.

Life As a Roman Soldier

Hello my name is Adrian. I am a roman soldier who fights with the most powerful disciplined army. I am proud to be a soldier and fight for Rome. Through my life as a soldier you will learn what i wore and where i lived. You will read about the difficulties of my life, from almost dying in war to my basic training and exercises. In this essay I will also compare and contrast the life of a Roman Soldier versus a Celtic Warrior.

We are full time soldiers who are well fed, trained, and paid. My life is very structured and gets hard, but i will never retreat. When me and my fellow soldiers fight, our armor is strictly metal. We use solid strips of metal to plate our jackets. In many ways our armor is better then the celtic warrior gear because they use wood for shields versus a more solid stronger metal to protect the entire chest. We also wore a cloak draped in red and brown, forever live in rome. The soldiers in the army with me use two foot long swords accompanied by a shield make of metal and wood. With our metal and fur helmets strapped on and our shoes on our feet, we march onto triumph.

A typical roman fort is a very extravagant thing with many strenuous daily activities. A roman soldiers life is completely planned out. All around the fort is parade grounds for many activities such as marching drills and weapon training. Inside are commanders quarters which is a house where the commanders family and servants lived but only for the fall and winter, baths which is where the soldiers and people living in the fort would wash up and go to the bathroom, head quarters which officers of legion worked and where weapons were stored, barracks which is sleeping quarters that usually held 20 people one building that also had rooms for separate cooking and lounging. and last but not least the workshops where blacksmiths, butchers, carpenters, workers and roof makers worked

Even though my life is difficult and exhausting, it is also very rewarding. I'm a professional fighter who has no fear. Tomorrow we march to another battle. I shall hold my head up high and have pride in my heart because even if i die in battle, I'll forever live through Rome.

These are my Valentines Day sayings....

My love for you is too long to measure like the universe...

Troposphere and Mesosphere make my head turn blue, Stratosphere and Thermosphere make me love you....

Stratus are low, Cirrus are high, I love you like a midnight sky..

Your so beautiful your eyes twinkle unlike the stars do.....

Drifty Fog

See the fog again and again,

Please help me it wont get out of my head.

When the sun rises up it blinds me,

After a while, The fog drifts in slowly

Fog os like a blanket,

It covers the ground,

Only without any sound

Slightly Smooth Fog

Smoothly on the surface of the ground,

The fog sweeps in without a sound.

It moves gently through the air,

Like little people dancing everywhere.

I can't see my feet,

Is this a dream?

I think im gonna go crazy if this lasts.

Now i can't believe the fog is gone,

I wonder where it went?

It came so fat and left so fast,

So now i think im depressed.......

On Aug 8th, 1963, Martin Luther King Jr. wrote a speech called I have a dream. The message of the speech was mostly to have freedom and be with other people of different religions and color of their skin, he mostly wanted all of them to be together instead of black people living in one place or going to school in one place and white people living no where near there or not attending school at the same school. In his speech he says, “ I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia that sons of former slaves and sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.” That means that black people and white people will be able to get along and be together, not separated like before. I think that his dream did come true because black people and white people go to school together and no one gets judged by the color of their skin anymore.