Copyright (c) 2014 by Kellie B Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Kellie B -- Blogmeister

Shooting Star-

What an amazing journey we are on, discovering all the ways technology can help us to learn more, share more, and become more. There is something new and exciting around every bend.

by Kellie B teacher: Mrs. Ruffing

What I did Today

What I did today:

During art class, I painted my art work with white paint. It was covered with papier mache last week. It was fun because KV and DH were painting too. JD came back today! At recess, our teacher was out so we could play soccer! Soccer was banned before because of all the fighting, and the only way we could play was if she was watching. It was fun to finally play soccer again. I really want to read this one book my friend told me about. It's a warriors book. It's called Bluestar's Quest. Bluestar was the leader before Firestar. Maybe I will go to the library and read it. 

Hope you enjoyed my report!

Article posted November 13, 2009 at 06:46 PM • comment • Reads 38 • see all articles