Copyright (c) 2014 by MM Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
MM -- Blogmeister

Goal God-

One to One computing room

by MM teacher: Matt McCartney

Article posted May 28, 2010 at 07:56 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 145

5th Grade Essay

In your 5th grade year you will experience many great moments and challenging moments. There is one particular thing that you should know about the 5th grade and that is that you will have a lot more expectations than in 4th grade. There will be a lot of challenges in your 5th grade year. You will have to endure a lot of things to survive the 5th grade. There will be a ton of opportunities to be social and learn how to communicate better than before. There are a ton of favorite projects and field trips from the 5th grade. You will learn about these things in my 5th grade essay.

Here are three classroom expectations. One really big one is respect because every morning we would list ways on how we could be respectful during the day. Another one is picking up after yourself otherwise if you don’t then the teachers will get mad. The last one is the golden rule because if you treat others badly they will treat you badly back. These are three classroom expectations.

Here are three survival tips that you will need to make it through the year. You need to follow directions or you won’t get the grades you could get. You also need to get a little amount of tallies or you won’t be able to have free time. The last thing is you need to do is not talk back or you will be in big trouble. These are three survival tips.

Here are three social things from the year. I became way better friends with Brad and now we are like brothers. I also became better friends with Ethan and it was a pleasure being in the same 5th grade class as him. I also became better friends with Konner who is hilarious and made my 5th grade year a lot funnier than it would have been without him. These are three social moments from the year.

Here are three challenges from the year. I feel the leaf project was challenging because you had to find leaves and classify them. I found the social studies timeline was challenging because you had to find a lot of facts. I also thought the culture displays were challenging but in a fun way too. Here are three challenges from the year.

Here are three of my favorite moments from the 5th grade. One is skyping because you get to talk to people all around the world. One of the other ones is the culture displays because I learned stuff about people that I didn’t know before. My last one is the simple machines project because it’s really cool seeing what you can do with your every day tools or toys. These are three of my favorite moments from the 5th grade.

In my 5th grade year I experienced many great moments and challenging moments. There is one particular thing that you should know about the 5th grade and that is that I had a lot more expectations than in 4th grade. I had a lot of challenges in my 5th grade year. I had to endure a lot of things to survive the 5th grade. I had a ton of opportunities to be social and learn how to communicate better than before. I had a ton of favorite projects and field trips from the 5th grade. I learned about these things in my 5th grade year.

Sincerely,

MM

H aving fun playing the sport I love

O vertime at tournaments

C hecking hard like Derek Boogaard and Cal Clutterbuck

K icking butt in games

E nergy is hard to find in the third period

Y outh hockey associations

S coring hat-tricks all the time

T rying hard is important

H eight doesn’t mean much if you don’t have speed

E nergy is needed in this wonderful sport

B rent Burns is an awesome defender

E lecting a captain for the year

S harpening skates all day long

T his is the wonderful life of hockey

Brazil

1. Its population is 198,739,269 people as of July 2009.

2. Its official language is Portuguese.

3. Its capital is Brasilia.

4. It is mostly tropical and as you go to the south more it gets cooler.

5. They produce coffee, soybeans, beef, iron ore, footwear, and motor vehicles.

Russia

1. They have a really good hockey team.

2. Its population is 143,200,000 people.

3. The capital is Moscow.

4. The main language is Russian.

5. Over 100 other languages are spoken there too.

The roots of plants hold the soil together and if there aren’t any plants it will eventually dry up. The only part of plant under soil is the roots. Soil is made of minerals, oxygen, water, and rocks. Land without plants will eventually weather away to sediments. There are 3 different types of dirt and they are loam, sand, and clay.

http://www.icbs.com/kb/inspiration/kb_top-10-traits-of-highly-successful-people.htm http://www.ideamarketers.com/?11_Key_Personality_Characteristics%E2%80%99_of_Successful_People_&articleid=124550&from=PROFILE [LINK]

1. Honest (you don't lie to people or deceve them so you always give peole the correct information and never the wrong information).

2. Genuine (you have to be yourself and not someone you are not).

3. Hard working (if you don't work hard you are not going to get better and soon you wont be good at all).

I interviewed my dad.

Da Monkey has a bud,

Da Monkey's bud made a thud,

Da Monkey's friend is Ted,

Ted is a cool caterpillar,

Ted is extremely red,

Ted loves thriller

Da Monkey had a bud,

Da Monkey's bud made a thud,

Da Monkey's friend is Ted,

Ted is a caterpillar,

Ted is really red,

Ted loves thriller

Da Monkey had a bud,

Da Monkeys bud made a thud,

Da Monkeys friend is Ted,

He is a caterpillar,

Ted is red,

Ted loves thriller

That is my worst copy

W inter wonderland

I ce hockey

N ot warm

T ons of hot chocolate

E nough snow

R ound snow men

F ighting colds

U niversal fun

N ot enough day time

Snow Day Poem

I look outside my window

and what do I see?

Six inches of fluffy snow

waiting just for me.

School is cancelled for one day.

Buses cannot run.

That’s ok with me because

I’ll have lots of fun.

I grab my boots, coat, and hat.

I run, jump and play.

Scoop it. Toss it. Crackle. Crunch.

Snow Day! Snow Day! Yeah!

I found this poem at [LINK]

A hockey kid that works hard in school and on the ice.

Get a total customization experience at NIKEiD.com. You can customize colors and materials for a totally unique take on kicks, T-shirts and more. Start customizing now at www.nikeid.com.
Check out the
Nike Shox NZ iD Shoe
I designed at NIKEiD.com
19 words

Typingtest