Copyright (c) 2014 by CD Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
CD -- Blogmeister

5C 09-10

One to One computing room

by CD

teacher: Matt McCartney

Your year in 5th will be awesome and challenging. There is so much excitement in the class room. You will learn a lot about science and social studies on your own computers that you get at the beginning of the year.

My Favorite moments

My favorite moments are when we go on field trips. I love going on field trips to see stuff that we don’t go see with my parents. When we Skype I get excited and I want to be in the camera when we Skype with other classes. A good project is the cultural project I got to find out stuff about my classmates. It was so exciting to learn that stuff.

Survival tips

Never get the teacher angry, you will feel bad. You should always pay attention to the teacher when he is talking to you or the class. Never work ahead of the class unless he tells you can work ahead or you will get in trouble. If you talk back to the teacher you will be sent to the office and most likely get a fix-it.

Social

I love to talk. Instead of working I talk. I need to stop talking. I usually talk during recess. I play football and say nice things but sometimes I say mean things when someone else says something bad to me. I always talk to people during lunch and when I walk home from school.

Class room expatiations

In school it is eat or be eaten place. Treat people the way you want to be treated. You should treat the teachers as you treat your parents. If you don’t pay attention to the teacher you will get in trouble. Don’t ask the teacher to repeat the question again it will be very annoying for everyone in the class.

Challenges

Most challenges are projects to me. One is the time line because I dislike social studies. I dislike the Olympic project the most. The leaf project was hard but I found this leaf that was about 1 foot high. I dislike when we go on field trips and have to be on the bus for about 1 hour.

This is all I went through but it was awesome we get to take my computer home and all that. I hope you have an awesome year.

Some people are mean.

Some people are nice.

It is the way of life.

Don’t get mad.

Don’t get sad.

It will always get better no matter what.

Valuable people come then and there.

When they do you better be prepared.

By: CD

1. there are three types of soil, sand, clay, loam.

2. there are four things in soil, water, rocks, minerals, and oxygen.

3. roots are the part of the plant that is in the soil.

4. common places without plants are deserts and mountains.

5. after many years rocks without plants around rocks it may disaper

http://www.pickthebrain.com/blog/successful

http://www.interester.com/inspirational-motivational/the-characteristics-of-very-successful-people-revealed.html

http://www.theinternetjournalist.com/15-characteristics-of-the-most-successful-people/

Fumble

Obsession

Owen

Touchdown

Blocking

Addicting

Lions

Loud crowds

Fumble

Obsession

Owen

Tom Brady

Ball

Addicting

Loud

Laugh

Snow Day

by Billy Collins

Today we woke up to a revolution of snow,

its white flag waving over everything,

the landscape vanished,

not a single mouse to punctuate the blankness,

and beyond these windows

the government buildings smothered,

schools and libraries buried, the post office lost

under the noiseless drift,

the paths of trains softly blocked,

the world fallen under this falling.

In a while, I will put on some boots

and step out like someone walking in water,

and the dog will porpoise through the drifts,

and I will shake a laden branch

sending a cold shower down on us both.

But for now I am a willing prisoner in this house,

a sympathizer with the anarchic cause of snow.

I will make a pot of tea

and listen to the plastic radio on the counter,

as glad as anyone to hear the news

that the Kiddie Corner School is closed,

the Ding-Dong School, closed.

the All Aboard Children’s School, closed,

the Hi-Ho Nursery School, closed,

along with—some will be delighted to hear—

the Toadstool School, the Little School,

Little Sparrows Nursery School,

Little Stars Pre-School, Peas-and-Carrots Day School

the Tom Thumb Child Center, all closed,

and—clap your hands—the Peanuts Play School.

So this is where the children hide all day,

These are the nests where they letter and draw,

where they put on their bright miniature jackets,

all darting and climbing and sliding,

all but the few girls whispering by the fence.

And now I am listening hard

in the grandiose silence of the snow,

trying to hear what those three girls are plotting,

what riot is afoot,

which small queen is about to be brought down.

There were three people there names are Zane, Carolyn and me, Carson DeLange.Each of us got in the Olympics in different way.Carolyn practiced and practiced and then she got picked to be in the Olympics because she practiced and it was her dream to be in the Olympics.Zane played them like a fool he dressed up as a professional snow boarder he pulled it off barely.I bribed them by saying I was there bosses brother and I hated him then I pulled out a gun then pop one of the guys said noooooooo!!!! Then I said, hey smart one it was a cap gun.We started practicing; Zane was practicing with my other zack.I was at Keystone, Colorado snowboarding, I was drifting passed every one.Then I kept on making people fall over, Then I got kicked out of Keystone so then I went to other places caled buck hill were everyone goes snowboard.Then I got kicked out of there for being too aggressive then I argued, then the manager came then I ran.

My blood rushing, heart pumping for the big race, there is only three till the race, It felt like three minutes but, they did practice and two made it because Zane chickened out five minutes before the race and was curled up and sucking his thumb in a corner. Then Carolyn got there barely on time. Carson had enough time to stretch.Then it was 2 minutes before the race.

The race

The announcer said on your mark get set “bang” then Carolyn got so scared by the gun shot she fell over. Then she got up then hurried and is in last place for now but It was only half way threw the race then Carson’s in 4th the person in 2nd place chunking rocks to get people off track then it ended up throwing the guy in 2nd off instead of us the then we were almost there Carson said then Zane throws 2 snow balls. Right in the 2nd and 1st place people so got first place and Carolyn got 6th place then it all ended with someone trying to steal the 1st place medal. Then they found out I cheated so I got last place. But there some kids that took us hostage.

I am thankful for a great life from my mom and dad. I love being surrounded by friends and family. my family gives me Loving compaction. I can’t wait till than thanksgiving so we can be the most loving family in the world. My dogs Abby and Gracie I love them so much they always run away but I always get them. I have the perfect family in the world. Comment me what your family is like