I've always been a kind of kiss up when it comes to advice. I always want help from other people. But, the thing is, I NEVER give advice to other people. So here is my lame way of being helpful to the blogging world.
My Top 10 Most Helpful Advice
10. Don't lick a doorknob, it will never help you.
9. If you meet an alien from Star Trek, don't ask for its phone number.
8. If you really want to be successful, don't play hockey (sorry if I offended you MM).
7. Watch Conoan O'Brien instead of Jay Leno.
6. Always remember the words "Pants on the ground, pants on the ground, lookin' like a fool with your pants on the ground"- Wise words from Larry Platt
5. If you ever trip over your great aunt, say you're sorry.
4. Never count on Brett Favre retiring.
3. DO NOT shove your grandma into a swimming pool.
2. Be a nice person.
1. Listen to Owl City!