Copyright (c) 2014 by T Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
T -- Blogmeister

2009-2010

by T

teacher: Mr. Edwards

If you are in Mr.Edwards class in fourth grade you will have the best time of your life.

When you are in fourth grade you will have a great time because Mr.Edwards has great math games to play like multiplication basketball and multiplication baseball they are very fun and they help you learn your math facts its the best. Once you play these games you will know what i mean you learn and have fun at the same time.

In fourth grade you will study simple machines and do a lot of fun things with that like make a keynote with a partner to help you. That is not all Mr.Edwards lets you make you`r very own simple machine it is so much fun and cool.

Field trips in fourth grade are cool to you get to go to the museum of science and industry you get to see how a tornado forms and you get to learn about cool things there.

Thats what you should expect in fourth grade a great time.

This picture is about me and my group we are working on a incline plane we are seeing what one would be harder to get up with a truck we figured out that the steeper one was harder to get up and the one that was not steep was easier to get up.

Uncle Sam boat is in trouble it has holes in it and the sea is really rough and he has so many people in the one boat so it will probity snap in have. It is pro immigration because they are letting them into America.

I would be the upper class girl. Because she has the best home and has no chores so i would have a lot of time to play with my friends because i wont have any chores to do. She has a two story house so she would have a lot of space to play. She has a backyard and front yard so she could play outside and in her own yard.

Over spring break i celebrated Easter with my family. I went to my grandma`s house to hunt for plastic Easter eggs outside. They have money and candy in them. We all had to get 12 plastic Easter eggs but i got 11 because 1 of mine blew away i was sad. I found my Easter basket but there was no toy in it i was sad i told my aunt there was no toy in there, so she went to her room and got me a big Nerf gun it was awesome.

Everyone came to my house at 5:30 for easter dinner but dinner was not done yet so we went outside in my backyard and jumped on my trampoline. We played one two three on three we would all do a but slam and one of us would go really high and who ever went high would scream. Before dinner we played with our Nerf guns and made forts and had a battle. I won

I had the best Easter ever.

One day there was a man he was thinking of what to do to save his business he guessed that he could buy new stuff for it but he would need to buy alot of stuff. He bought dog leashes for his dogs at his pet shop. When he found out what to buy for the store he kept his pet shop and was so happy and so were the cats and dogs they gave him kisses.

I`m an artist

By Aliki Grafft

ths is about an artist at the art university of southern California. Aliki Grafft is the songwriter Phineas and Ferb. He wanted an to become artist. He loved to doodle and draw when he was little. He loved to draw cartoons

The story i read was women at war. It was about how people think that women should be able to fight on the battle field because women have been fighting for years and now the are not aloud to fight on the battle field anymore. Also people think it is not fair for women not being able to fight on the battle field. I am thinking that women should be able to fight on the battle field also because it is not fair to them because they do not get to fight on the battle field.

Thats what people think about women at war

On tuesday march ninth 2010 Ginger Zee from NBC 5 came to our school and gave us a report about weather and how you tell what the weather is going to be. I liked the part when she told us the part about when she was little and a water spout formed and everyone was running off the beach and screaming well she was just sitting and just staring at it.

Ginger Zee was a prefect oppatoend to learn more about weather

The jelly bean man lived in chicago and he was everyones favorite person. Everyday he walks down his street the name of the street is Jelly street.He has a mansion because he played on the Chicago cubs. He was the best person on the cubs he hit 720 home runs!!!!He is also the best fielder he robed 27 home runs=http://!!!! His speed is 55 mph so he was the fastest to. One day he was riding on his motorcycle and a kid hit it with a bat and it broke. He was so mad he brand the kid to court and he won the case and the kid was sent to jail for a month. Once the kid got out of jail he snuck into the jelly bean man`s house and destroyed his house. When the jelly bean man got home he was really mad he called the police and they found the guy that did it. The person was the kid. The kid went to jail for 200 days. The jelly bean man got married again and had four kids and lived happily ever after.