Copyright (c) 2014 by Shiari Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Shiari -- Blogmeister

Shiari's Palace-

by Shiari teacher: Mark Ahlness

Article posted December 4, 2009 at 09:59 PM GMT0 • comment (7) • Reads 132

I"m moving on Sunday Dec.6, 2009. Today is my last day. I'll be getting home schooled. I'm staying with my grandma for a month. I'm also getting my hair braided. My auntie is going to braid it. My grandma lives in Memphis, Tennesse. Anyway bye for now. xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Article posted December 4, 2009 at 09:53 PM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 59

Bad things about school are....

1. HOMEWORK

2. MATH

3. SHORT RECESS

4. 50 CENT POPCORN

5. HOMEWORK

That is all the bad things about school so far

Hi there. What are you doing today?

We’re going to go to Brianna’s conference on the 23rd. Then we’ll go to my conference on the 25th. I might go to Cedeena’s house. Then it will be THANKSGIVING! We will make sweet potato pie. Baked potatoes with bacon. Ham or turkey and of course YAMS! YUM!

I’m thankful for the three F’s. Family, food, and Friends. I’m also thankful for EVERYTHING in the whole wide world!

What’s on my mind today is gym. What will we be doing? I can’t wait to see. I want to play beehive. Maybe we’ll play hoop tag. I love those games.

I’m also thinking about science. We have finished studying plant growth. We will do rock and minerals or sound.

I'm also thinking about moving to Virginia. I can't wait to move because, we'll be staying with my grandma for a month.

I am a bad person on timed subtraction. I fail all the time. FAILURE FAILED FAIL!

The Great Turkey Escape

One day on the country side there lived a family of turkeys. The family had four daughters and two sons. Their names were Larry, Candace, Shiari, Brianna, Joseph, Gabriel, Scarlett, and Willow. They were all happy until one frightful day.

They were eating a meal when BANG! BANG! BANG!

“What was that”, said Scarlett. “I don’t know” said Gabriel.

“AHHHHHHHHHHH”. Joseph screamed. “The hunter is here!” As if on cue the hunter caught them all. He brought them back to his house and locked them up. For days the hunter came every hour to feed them. He wanted them fat and plump for the Thanksgiving dinner.

The day finally came. Yelda the hunter’s wife was preparing the stuffing. Anna the daughter was making cranberry sauce. Bob the hunter went to feed the turkeys for the last few times. Meanwhile the turkeys were making a plan. Larry was saying that if they could use those rocks in the cell to get into the vent they could get on the table and attack and then escape. Now you might think it was crazy but they actually agreed to the plan. They worked together to pile up the rocks to reach the vent. They all got in and made their way to the kitchen. They then used their strong powerful beaks to unscrew the bolts. The vent covering the kitchen fell of and the turkeys one by one jumped out into the kitchen. When the hunter came to unlock the cell and get the turkeys out guess what he saw. You got it. The turkeys were gone. He ran to the kitchen and saw the turkeys dead (which they really weren’t) and an apple in each of their mouths. The table was ready. Dinner was served. The family said their prayers and sat down to eat. With that the turkeys went into action. They spit the apples at the people and they ran. They ran until they got to Virginia. There they made a nest in a nice grassy field. The others were all okay but Shiari wasn’t. She had a big gash in her left leg where the hunter’s net scratched her. The family covered it with ease in two blades of grass. She was okay now.

Next year would be okay. The family guessed. 1 year later…. BANG! BANG!

“Oh no!” said Shiari “Here we go again.” TO BE CONTINUED

I’m thinking about P.E. today. When are we going to do the Mile Run? Will we play Bee Hive? I like Playing Bee Hive.

I’m also thinking about Science. Will we still be studying our plants? I don’t know. I’ll have to wait and see.

I’m also thinking about CADE’S BIRTHDAY! Will we have cake or cupcakes? When will we celebrate? Will it be after reading? My head is swirling with ideas.

My weekend was great. On Friday I went to Xabrianna’s house and we played games. We played Monopoly and Operation. We had pizza for dinner.

On Saturday we went to the store. We had to get groceries and things for the house. When we got home we ate dinner and went to bed.

On Sunday we relaxed. I got my hair straightened. The instructions said don’t smooth down to much or your hair will get straight. That’s how my hair got straight.

Article posted October 29, 2009 at 08:08 PM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 78

It was a dark and stormy night when Sarah heard her mom call her. "Sarah I'm going to the store. Dinner is in the oven when you want it. I'll be back next week. Bye, see you then." Great there goes my only chance of getting away from this dump. Sarah watched her mom disappear around the corner. The house was ninety years old. Some say it was haunted. Sarah didn't believe in the legends. she thought it was nonsense. One night when Sarah was eating dinner she heard a voice. It was saying her name, it sounded like this. "Sarahhhhhh. Sarahhhhhhh." "Yes?" "Sarahhhhhhh." Sarah thought it was one of her friends playing a joke. "Stop it Franny." "Come here." Sarah moved closer and closer then "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" TO BE CONTINUED