Copyright (c) 2014 by Jake Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Jake -- Blogmeister

Awesome world of Jake-

by Jake teacher: Mark Ahlness

Jake
Journal# 25
Mar 23, 2010

On Mind is baseball. I am almost the smallest on the team. Last night I was practicing catcher. I was catcher last year. Last night I did not do well at catcher. I had to play it. The only thing I don’t like about catcher is… You have to wear all that stuff. It takes a while to put it on. That is all I have to write about.

Mar 24, 2010

On my mind is baseball. I have it after school. Today I will quickly get ready. I don’t know what time my practice is. I know a will have to hurry though. I think it is at 6:15. I really don’t know.

Also on my mind is spelling. I finished yesterday so I can go on the computer. The computer part is at spelling time. I don’t know what we can do on the computer today.

Mar 25, 2010

On my mind… Is the Sounders! They play in the opening MLS game. The awesome sounders colors are blue, white, and green. I’m going to watch it on TV. It starts at 6:30 P.M. I hope they win. They are the home team. The home team almost always wins. They play at Quest Field. That is it about the Sounders.

Mar 26, 2010

On my mind is… SPRING BREAK!!! I have to go to the little white ball sport. Which is baseball. I am also going to have a couple friends over to play. They always play X Box with me. My X Box is black. We don’t play modern Warfare 2. I only play that by my self. We play Halo, that is a two player game. If we don’t play X Box we play out side in my awesome tree. It is awesome because it is a good climbing tree. Casey1 Might come over to play. Maybe Cade will come over. That is all.

Article posted March 26, 2010 at 11:39 AM • comment (1) • Reads 80 • see all articles