Copyright (c) 2014 by Lorenzo Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Lorenzo -- Blogmeister

Lorenzo's World of Adventures

by Lorenzo teacher: Mark Ahlness

Article posted August 6, 2010 at 12:19 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 111

I have an xbox now, it's the new one. It has netflix facebook and you can buy games on it to it makes things super easy. I have one game called Fairytale Fights. I can't tell you about it because my teacher says nothing violent or bloody so I'm not going to tell you. And I also can play online and meet people online, it's really fun to meet people online. I'm so stoked to back to school. I'm going shopping with my social worker teacher in September. Well that's all I have to say, leave a comment. Thanks, good bye.

Article posted July 5, 2010 at 02:53 PM GMT0 • comment • Reads 46

Today I had to wake up early because I'm going to camp arnold. As soon as my mom gets dressed we leaving to get $10 for the canteen at camp arnold . I can't hardly wait to get there because they have delicious food, a rock wall, and two swimming pools, a shallow one and a deep one, a gym and a canoing place. We get to ride on a big bus.

On my mind today is that my friend is coming over to my house. We are going to pick her up at highpoint community center. And then we might go to VV. I Can't tell you what it means because it's secret. Also it's the last day of school and my class is going to have a party. Happy Summer

This is my last article till the next school year. I hope you enjoyed all of my articles.

Tomorrow on Tuesday my classroom is having a party to celebrate the last day of school. Also we are getting report cards. I hope my report card is good because I have a lot of things planned for the summer mostly. I’m going to Camp Arnold the most awesome camp in the world. Also so I’m going to Organ to see the voodoo doughnut shop. And I’m going camping in August in the wilderness. And I’m getting a keyblade from my EBay account it is 30$. I’m getting it on Tuesday.

There are two more weeks till camp Arnold. I’m so excited, also I’m going to YMCA day camp.

And after that I’m going to Portland and go to Voodoo doughnuts. I’m excited about that too. Also I’m going to get a pet baby tortoise in the summer because it is going to be hot .

On my mind today is the MSP test. It was kind of easy so I finished early and we had a snack break.

The reading msp was super hard but then we had another snack break. We had strawberry kiwi juice with fruit snacks and gold fish and then we had recess. Right now it's almost time for language and after language is cursive.

Article posted May 11, 2010 at 06:43 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 53

Today I’m going to Roxhill Park to play for a little while to play and I’m getting a new game called Katmari Forever. It is so fun you can roll up things and you play as a little tiny person who works for a king and queen you go to different worlds and roll things up with this magnet ball and the last level is stopping a meteor from hitting earth, that’s in the last. If you want to learn more about it leave a comment thanks.

There was a old grocery bag all old and torn and the little boy found it. The boy took it home and patched the holes and used it over and over again. The grocery bag fine was until he was stolen by a burglar. Then he was used to steal money. He took a baseball bat and chased the burglar all around town.The burglar slowed down and the boy hit him in the head and got the grocery bag back.

On Easter morning I woke up and there it was my Easter basket. I also played the game I got Kingdom Hearts and I’m almost done with it. My brother also came over for Easter. He got a new game too called God of War, you don’t wanna know what it is. Leave a comment, hoped you liked it.

What it is like going to other classrooms was kind of exciting. I went with a group to other classrooms. We went to room nine which is Mrs.Salter and then we went to another classroom that I can't remember.

What we tell them about is Earth day. We tell them about all the things to do on Earth day like reuse, reduce and recycle and we give them Safeway bags to decorate. Then when they return all the bags back we take them to Safeway so they give bags to people on Earth day. Leave a comment.

Subscribe with Bloglines