Copyright (c) 2014 by Cade Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Cade -- Blogmeister

You're Awesome People and Cade

by Cade teacher: Mark Ahlness

Today's the last day of school. Mr. A was my greatest teacher I have so far. Also he is my first computer teacher. It is really sad I'm not going to be in room twelve any more. ITS SOOOO SAD! This may be my last article so bye.

Noooooo! I'm going to miss my friends and my teacher. I really hope that I see my friends again really really bad ly some are leaeeeeee eeeeeeeeeving Arbor Heights this year. My friend Jaxon is going to Phoenix. (That's were half of my family is by the way). I have really fantastic friends ever they feel like they're all close friends. The other friend is ROOM TWELVE! NOOOOOOOOO! It helped me soooooo much waaaaaa. (Sniff) (sniff) I'm okay so it was a great year with room twelve this is my last article or not. So have a great summer!

My best article is my dog Scout it got over 300 reads and here's the story.

The story of my dog Scout. When we got Scout we got him in Oak Harbor. Then my dad got me another dog, his name is Pilot. He is just a pup. On Jan. 24, 2010 I and my mom got home from Costco and Scout got out and got hit by a car and died. My family is still crying, we are heartbroken. Pilot is still whining, we tried everything to get him to stop. We gave him Scout's collar, he stopped whining. It was a sad day.

That was my first story, here goes the second story all about turkey escape story, over a 1,000 reads.

Hank Hill is a turkey. That’s me, I’m Hank. I live in a cottage with Goldilocks.

I escaped the Daryl family. They almost ate me. I climbed up the chimney until Saint Nick came. I went to the Santa’s work shop. Also I made friends there. They came with me to my next adventure to the west. I FOUND TURKEY HUNTERS!!!

To be continued…

Tee hee that was funny, let's get back to the story. The third story is all about favorite stuff that I like, you might like it though.

My favorite things

My Favorite things are video games. They’re really cool. People think video games make you smart. They really do.

Watching TV.

Also watching TV. When I get bored then I watch TV. I enjoy it. It's pretty cool.

My favorite book is Tin comics. He’s a pretty cool kid. He helps other people by telling people how stuff goes and he's a pretty nice kid.

Okay that was cool. How I copied that but no more of that stuff here’s how I feel about my blog. I so glad I’d have a blog right now and my class is also glad too. Mr. A said "WOW- you guys are doing such good jobs at this."

For this summer I have no idea what is going on. My mom said I can go to my cousin Bailey M. or I can stay over at my grandma’s house for a week and go to bible school. I said “NO WAY I AM NOT GOING TO BIBLE SCHOOL!” But yet again I have no plans for the summer.

On my mind today is baseball. I’m playing Casey S., Nolan, Dylan, Christian, CW, Milk, and Jacob. These are all my friends I’m playing today. I’m pitching to them. I hope I will strike them out. moo ha choke I’m okay where was I yeah okay I’m just fine. Okay bye.

My weekend was hurtful. I fell into a sticker bush and it got to my face and to my neck to my chest. Also I watched Marmaduke the movie with Nolan and his mom. It was sad and funny at the same time. He cheated on two girls but he found one and kept her.

It was good but harder than the last one. The reading M.S.P was harder like I said. As I was saying it was just all these stories.

It was really fun but hard at the same time. The M.S.P was long and it had lots of story problems but it was still funky fun though. But we had snacks and all that stuff and all.

Once upon a time there was a little grocery bag that got drawn on. That was “Cade”! So here’s a story that will blow you away. It starts off when I was in a bundle with all these other bags. I screamed! I didn’t know were I was at first and then someone said “Safeway”. Then all of a sudden someone grabbed me, and I was at a grocery store. I was hung up at Safeway on a wall. Then all of the sudden stuff got put in to me. Then I was in a kitchen. The women took every single thing out of me. Then a kid’s birthday party is coming on Saturday. Saturday in the afternoon they were making a big cake and they spattered all over me and it got really messy and they put candles right next to me. I got really scared of fire. It burned all of the bags and I was almost burned but luckily they took it away and they bowled it towards me! To be continued…

Last week I went to classrooms for earth day. My teacher Mr. Ahlness invented Earth day bags.

Your school might still make earth day bags too. I go in a group with kids in my classroom and here's what I did. At first I was a little shy.

Then I got better at it in room 15 the 1st grader’s. Then it was loud but I still did it though. And the second classroom was room 24 the 4th graders. They were a lot better than the first graders but the 4th graders were a little loud though. They didn't have any questions. I think I ran out of paper so I think it is THE END! Have a good day!

Subscribe with Bloglines