Copyright (c) 2014 by Jeremiah Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Jeremiah -- Blogmeister

jeremiah-

by Jeremiah teacher: Mark Ahlness

My plans for my summer is to get more sleep, more games, and more things.

This is my last word for room 12 I think but I will miss this class room and having Mr.A. I can't wait until spring break, then we can be free but then I will be hot.

Today my brother came back from the hospital and he's doing good and he's still mean

but I'm happy he's back. I wonder what he's doing right now and what my other brothers are doing too. Today is Friday and I'm happy because now I can do a lot of stuff and go out side more. I wonder what I should do when I get home from school and if I should go riding on my scooter.

An Earth Day Adventure

There was a bag that was sent on a black board because people colored on him but then he was in a car and was going to safe way and the people in the car didn’t take him with them when they left but just when he was going to try to leave some one grabbed him and put donuts and junk food in him and he was brought to a party and they put him in a dark place with other bags that were not colored!!!

He was trying to get out the scary ness of it he broke free and jump out the window and flouted in to a movie theater and then he was stuffed with popcorn. And then was brought out side but he got away again and went to Seattle and to a school named Arbor Heights and was brought home from a person named Cade and Cade like the bag so he kept in his room and shod it to his teacher the next day.

To be continued

I cant wait in until Spring Break because I'm going to do things fun.

On my mind is what is happening at home. And I got a bloody nose yesterday.

Today is going to be great I need six more grades on I Ninja so I can be a red belt. My brother beat I Ninja. You have to get 64 grades to beat the game and now he’s starting a new one. There are five bosses. The first is I don’t know how to spell his name right. He is a robot. The second one is a robot fish. The third is weird. The fourth is cool. The fifth one is odor, he's not cool. I beat odor but did not beat the game. I made a new one.

I hope that people in Haiti are going to be ok.

Our school is raising money for Shelter boxes for Haiti.

Think I think it’s sad that Haiti doesn’t have a whole bunch of food, blankets, and houses.

I think we're going to have six more weeks of winter. And I’m happy because my Brother’s birthday is today and he is fourteen now. And he can’t play video games for a week. I wonder if my brother is happy.

I think that it is cool that I’m going to be in fourth grade next yearAnd I'm going to miss Mr.A  My weekend plans are to get to level 41 and to get more guns.

On times multiplication I’m on one minute. It is pretty hard but I almost beat it

I can do the easiest ones but it's still hard.