Copyright (c) 2014 by Daisy Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Daisy -- Blogmeister

My Totally Awesome World-

by Daisy teacher: Mark Ahlness

I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy that school is almost out!! I am sorry that I will I will not be able to be at Casey 2's b-day party. We (my famiy) are going to be in D.C. and N.Y.C. for my mom's cousins, wedding. Her name is Alison. I have only met her 1 time, and that was when there was a hurricane. Her bunny died of stress.

Part 1

My Blog

I have 29 articles on my blog. The most reads on an article is 899. My favorite comment is from Steph. It is for my article about the M.S.P. test. My longest article is the first Bob the Turkey story. My favorite is Favorites. My least favorite is Penny Pencil. I want to delete it.

Part 2

Writing on my blog

To write on our blogs we sometimes use Microsoft Word to write then copy/paste onto our blogs. Usually I write on my blog directly. To fix mistakes we backspace, write the word correctly, and then continue writing our article.

Part 3

Getting Ideas

I usually make up my own ideas, but if I don't I usually ask whether or not I can use their idea. If they say yes I use their idea but my own dialog and the rest of that stuff.

Part 4

The Future of my Blog.

I will probably keep on writing on my blog through the summer. I will also keep writing through fourth and fifth grade.

Article posted May 20, 2010 at 07:23 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 93

The reading MSP was awesome. It was easy. I really liked it. It was a little too easy.

The Math MSP was o.k. It was sort of easy. Some of the problems where you add or subtract were really easy. The graph problems were REALLY easy. I liked the snack. It was Fruit Roll-ups, Juice, Goldfish, and giant pretzels.

Article posted May 17, 2010 at 05:33 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 75

On Friday I saw the new Clash of the Titans in 3-D! It was awesome!!! My favorite character was Hades’.

Hello. My name is Melanie. I’m an Earth Day Grocery Bag. I have an Earth with a Peace sign on top of the Earth. My designer is Natalie. I have never looked better.

Anyway…. One day I was minding my own business and along comes some guy and starts putting some food into me!!! I saw some of my friends!!!! They were: The Ham Twins, Billy Banana, Natalie the Neapolitan Sandwich, Siobhan the Sweet, Liana Lettuce, and Kathy Kit-Kat. “Hi guys!!” I said. “Hello.” Well that was depressing. I was wondering where all their cheer and happiness had gone when I was loaded into some fast moving vehicle!! The vehicle stopped. “Screech!” I jerked forward. “Oomph!” said The Ham Twins. The guy picked me up, grunted and carried me into his house. He took out my friends, put them away, and threw me away. In. The. Trash!!!! The next day the trash guys wouldn’t let him throw me away. They took him to jail! I am now living with Natalie and she is using me over and over again.

THE END

My thoughts about Earth Day: My only thought about Earth Day is that I want to shop at Safeway today. I hope that I get 1 of my bags, or one of Natalie's bags, or 1 of Eilis's bags, or 1 of Siobhan's bags, or 1 of Room 9's bags.On the wall at Safeway mine is the one that has an Earth on it, the Space Needle, the Eiffel Tower, the Leaning Tower of Pisa, and a black building with a thingie sticking out of the top.

Last week I went to different classrooms to speak about Earth Day Grocery bags.

Thursday

The room that I went to was Ms Nall's 2nd. grade classroom. They were very well behaved. I was exited and nervous. I was in a group with Eilis and Natalie.

Friday

The room that I went to was room 25, Ms Kennewick’s 5th. grade classroom. The boys weren’t that well behaved but the girls were very well behaved. One of the girls wasn’t well behaved at all. I was in a group with Eilis and Natalie.

This year my family is going to Vancouver for spring break. I hope that we get there quickly. We are driving. My mom says that it will take 3 hours!!!(A looooonnnggg time!)

We are going to the funnest hotel ever! There is only 1 problem, there isn't a pool. But they have an arcade, an Ice Skating Rink, and a bowling alley! The bowling alley has mini bowling balls!!!

I have been to Vancouver once before. That was for my birthday. We only stayed for a day. It was awesome! We rode the train to get there. It took a long time! Longer than 3 hours! We left at 3:00 A.M. in the morning! It took longer than 3 hours because the train had to stop at other places for the other passengers.

I believe in Leprechauns. They are small, bearded, old, short men. They live to play pranks on people. Last night I watched "Darby O'Gill and The Little People". In it there is a girl, a Banshee, King Brain of the little people(leprechauns), and an old lady.

One of my most favorite kinds of books are fantasy books. I love how they have characters that I have only dreamed about. I also really like that they have real things (like castles and kings and queens) and they also have non real things like unicorns, fairies, trolls, goblins, etc, etc.

Another kind of book I like is BBBIIIGGG books like, the Harry Potter books for instance, they are gigantic!! I like them because they make me read longer. Normal books, like regular chapter books , I can read them in a few minutes.