Copyright (c) 2014 by Liana Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Liana -- Blogmeister

Liana's super fantastic blog!-

by Liana teacher: Mark Ahlness

On my mind is the last day of school. I can't belive I will be in fourth grade next year. I am so sad today is the last day of school! But I am excited that in a few more days it will be my birthday.

My blog is fun to write on. It is nice to have a blog. I already have a bunch of articles. My favorite one is The Turkey Escape. It has over 500 reads. My other favorite is probably The Turkey Escape Continued. I had no idea I would get a blog at all. I hope I can write on it on the summer.

Writing was fun. All that I had to do was write it on your blog or Microsoft Word. Then after that if you used Microsoft Word you copy it and then paste in on your blog. Then even if you didn’t use Microsoft Word you click save article and then request publishing. That is how I do it. Then our teacher sends you a little note about what you have to fix. Then you fix it, save article and request publishing.

I hope I can still write on my blog in the summer! I want to because I don’t have much to do in the summer. So if I can write on my blog I can probably even write over 20 more articles!

I wish everyone could have a blog like me. I think even kindergarteners should have a blog. they would have a ton of fun too.

The math MSP was pretty fun. I think it was easy. I think I got most every thing right. I hope I did at least.

The Reading MSP was a bit harder than the Math MSP. I think I did pretty well though. I am glad we didn’t take WASL. I think it was fun.

One day at Safeway a grocery bag was getting stepped on. Her name was Grace. But the other bags called her Ugly. She didn’t like it. Her friends were Earth day bags. They were decorated. But Grace wasn’t. She just really wanted to be.

One day she left. She got on the top of the pile so she could go to someone’s house. But she fell asleep.

When she woke up, she was in a class with desks, a teacher, and kids. Then all of a sudden there was a poke on her back.

There had been a pencil making a circle on her back. But there wasn’t only a pencil. There was a kid holding it. Then the person used Markers and crayons. Then finally it stopped. She ran back home.

Then she found out she was decorated. It was a miracle.

My weekend was great! My Great Grandma’s Birthday was yesterday. I had a great time. We even got her a rose and a picnic set. She had a great Birthday party.

Today is Earth day. Earth day is April 22nd. Earth day has always been on the same day every year since it started. Earth day is every day even if you think it isn't. I also know of something helpful that thing is to pick up garbage when you see it. There are other things you can do besides picking up garbage. Like helping endangered animals. Just little things can help save the earth.

Me and my friend Siobhan and the rest of my class went to Safeway. We went to Safeway because our school made Earth day bags . Our school makes them every year. At our school Earth day is really big. Because we want them to help the earth. One reason why we make them is to see that since we are doing this to help the earth like us.There is one thing I know and every one else knows that the earth is really big and special and the earth is our home and we need to keep it clean.

We went to two classes to talk about Earth Day bags. We went to Mrs. Weaver’s kindergarten class. They were like little angels. It was fun. At first I was really shy. Then when I went in there I didn’t even worry anymore. It was great and really fun. I wish I could just do it over and over again. I liked it so much.

We also went to do the same thing at Mrs. Boitano’s class. They were nice. But some were rude. But I didn’t care. It was so fun I just ignored it. I still wanted to do it again. I was just happy we got to do it.

A little girl named Stella had a great spring break. She got a nice surprise. She got the best spring of her life. She got her own island.

Stella had her island decorated just for herself. Everything was awesome! She got a great vacation. She had so much fun. Until Aliens came!

Then she attacked them with soft pillows! Then they said “We come in peace”, “Please don’t hurt us!” Then they became great friends. And she even told them to come back next year! The End! Plus the Aliens names were all Annie!

I don't know what I am going to get on my report card! Maybe I got a 4.

On my mind is after school today! Because I don't know what I want to write about! And I know what I want to do after school. SLEEP AND EAT. And so this is all I can think of....................HI!