Copyright (c) 2014 by J Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
J -- Blogmeister

2009-2010

by J

teacher: Mr. Edwards

Okay, first we have to go to the petstore to buy the cats. Lets go !! We need 100 cats and each cat is one dollar. So we need $100.00
Where are we going to get one hundred dollars? ding dong the door bell rang."who is it?" "It is the UPS man" “wow that is a big box I wonder what it is?” I know what. I opened it to find out. Wow that is a lot of money. Where did you get the money? well you know how we turned all the witches in England to mice. yeah well the people in England were so happy that they paid us. awesome! now we can get the cats and the plane ticket. Well we should get the cats. Okay, we are not going to get the cute cats lets just get a cheap cat. Now we have 100 cats. Lets go to the airport. The lady at he airport said, “hello, may i take your luggage? Yes, I replied. “Gramma I’m hungry lets get something to eat. how are we going to get through security with all the cats? well you now how i asked the guy to put the cats at the bottom of the plane . oh that is were they are going to put the cats. the plan is about to take off. can i eat my sandwich when we take off? The plane took off.
finally we landed. okay now we have to find the mountain. there it is! it is probably five miles away. lets get a taxi. we got a nice hotel. Then we rented a car and drove to the mountain and they found the castle. The kid dropped the formula in their lunch and all the witches turned into mice. HIs grandma brought the cats into the castle to eat the mice.
The end!

Article posted November 16, 2009 at 11:58 AM • comment • Reads 54 • see all articles