Copyright (c) 2014 by J Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
J -- Blogmeister

2009-2010

by J

teacher: Mr. Edwards

the two favorite things about fourth grade is the field trips and the projects. For all the incoming fourth grade students you should probably read this to prepare for fourth grade.

the projects we have done were lots of fun. My favorite was making a compound machine. It was a lot of fun because i like brain storming ideas and making the machine.

the book reports were fun to. You do a realistic fiction book report a news book report and a biography report.

the field trips that i went on were the museum of since and industry and the grove my favorite was the museum of since and industry because the submarine exhibit. there was a game were you were the captain when you turned your wheel a platform tilted.

that is what is fun in fourth grade.

I just read fantastic mr. fox by Roald Dahl. it was about a fox how steels three farmers chickens, cider, duck and goose. when the three farmers had enough, the started to shoot the animals. mr. fox's tail got shot off so all the animals started to dig. they met each other. they dug under the chicken farm to have a feast. they also went up the secret cider cellar. they had a big feast. now they have a little underground village. now bunce, bogies and bean are still waiting for Mr. fox to come out of his hole.

A is orange for orange juice.

E is green like a four leaf clover.

I is red as a thermometer  rising.

O is yellow as a school bus.

U is brown as a tree trunk.

On Tuesday March 9th 2010 Ginger Zee went to our school for a presentation. she is a meteorologist at nbc Chicago news. when she was 8 she saw a water spout on lake Michigan!! then she said that our teacher is going to take a picture of our class and put it on the news!! that is what i learned from Ginger Zee's report.

So I went to the farm house and went to grandfathers room and said search light may be dead. Then grand father jumped out of bead and said we need to go to the vet. Can we see doctor muffin please my dog may be dead. Then doctor muffin flew out of the door and went to the doctors office and said she can live but you have to pay five hundred dollars for surgery I have five hundred dollars I said.

we have to pay that for the taxes member family is more important right okay please sit in the waiting room okay. Then they heard a barking noise it was search light !!! She was alive so we went home and then we heard the door bell it was Clifford cinder he said you guys do,nt neeed to pay the taxes can you for give me yes yes we can. Then we heard the door bell agin it was stone fox. he said i,m sorry about your dog its okay he is alive. Can we be friends yes we can. and i needed that money to save my tribe and now i have no were to live can i live here? yes

Tocky

Once there was a forest. The forest that had a lot of strange animals. the wurst was the tocky. once there was a man named jimmy that went in the forest. he brong a sword for his safety. he was looking for some tum tums. so he went, then he herd a loud row. it was the tocky. then the tocky ran to try to eat him insted jimmy sabed tocky then he got a tum tum and went home happily.

roller coasters had changed over time and the old roller coasters were wood and they were side ways the new roller coasters now straight so you can see better.but the old roller coasters didnt have seat belts!!! but the roller coaster only goes 6 mph. now the roller coasters go fast and high and do have seat belts. and some roller coasters go upside down =http://

Today we went to the grove for a field trip.I have two big reasons that i liked the grove. the first reason is the quilt pen. and the seconed reason is the punishmints the kids had to take.

The quil pen was hard to write with, because you had to put the quilt into the ink. and for each word you mostely had to put the quil into the ink three times. it was a lot of fun writing with the quilt. that is why i liked the quilt.

The punishmints were not fun at all because some of them were painful. like the one you had to strech your arms as long as you can. then the teacher would put heavy books on your hand and you can feel your mucel burn like crazy. you can feel your arms screaming and when you were done they feelt sore.

that is why i liked the field trip.

Today we watched the Witches there were a lot of similes and different stuff. they had dog

Okay, first we have to go to the petstore to buy the cats. Lets go !! We need 100 cats and each cat is one dollar. So we need $100.00

Where are we going to get one hundred dollars? ding dong the door bell rang."who is it?" "It is the UPS man" “wow that is a big box I wonder what it is?” I know what. I opened it to find out. Wow that is a lot of money. Where did you get the money? well you know how we turned all the witches in England to mice. yeah well the people in England were so happy that they paid us. awesome! now we can get the cats and the plane ticket. Well we should get the cats. Okay, we are not going to get the cute cats lets just get a cheap cat. Now we have 100 cats. Lets go to the airport. The lady at he airport said, “hello, may i take your luggage? Yes, I replied. “Gramma I’m hungry lets get something to eat. how are we going to get through security with all the cats? well you now how i asked the guy to put the cats at the bottom of the plane . oh that is were they are going to put the cats. the plan is about to take off. can i eat my sandwich when we take off? The plane took off.

finally we landed. okay now we have to find the mountain. there it is! it is probably five miles away. lets get a taxi. we got a nice hotel. Then we rented a car and drove to the mountain and they found the castle. The kid dropped the formula in their lunch and all the witches turned into mice. HIs grandma brought the cats into the castle to eat the mice.

The end!