WWW.SMITHBLOGGERS.ORG

See educational technology links and videos on the Classroom Web and on multiple Wiki pages. This blog is no lobger being used by kids because Mr. Smith has moved to higher education - Western Illinois University. Please browse through the articles here to see how many different ways that kids can learn with blogging around the world. Oh, for rock and roll fans, here is a video from our annual Winter Air Guitar Party AIR Guitar Link

Kidlink Landmark 2015 Games - The Project starts again in February. Last year we had so many participants that we had to create Group A and group B in the primary Games. We still had only one section in the Challenge Group (older students). Let's see what happens this coming year in the 2015 Games!

teacher: Terry Smith

Fall Creek 05/13/10
My virtual Dog 04/12/10
Safe Drive 04/08/10
Cool Game 10/16/09

Article posted May 13, 2010 at 04:53 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 140

Guess what? My class is going to Fall Creek! My class has to learn about trees there are posters all over the room to help us we also have a guest his name is..... Mr.Humble, he's from Burneside, England!

Article posted April 12, 2010 at 08:37 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 118

I have a virtual dog! My dog's name is Melton his favorite color is red and he likes to play.

Always were your seatbelt or you could get really injured. Your seatbelt can save your life! Some people don't were their seatbelt because their usually in a hurry but tell them to put it on. Let your voice be heard! You could Save a life!

This is a game we play in my class...It's the funnest game in my class! Heres what you do you cut a pipe and fix a slide a boy will slide down if you cut the wrong number it will tell you to try again...as you keep going it gets harder. I got to the second level and it's kind of hard on the second level.