Copyright (c) 2015 by J Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
J -- Blogmeister

5-6 2010/2011

Here we are! We go to school in Bengough, Saskatchewan, Canada. We want to share what we are doing in our classroom. Come and see!

by J

teacher: Carlene Gauley

Yesterday we were cleaning the house when the phone rang. So we answerd it. It was one of my mom's friends. She said that she found a job for Kennedy. It was at the Ogema pig barns.

She was sooo excited to work with pigs! Her job was to deliver the babies,clean the stalls, and wash the pigs. She will make 500$ in 5 days. She will start after school ends. She works 5 days a week. So she will have to get up at 4 and get home at 7:30.

I hope she has fun!

Three months ago we got 3 bred sows. We got them from a guy in Ituna.

On Wednesday we had got new baby pigs. There are 9 of them. Four of the pigs are girls and five are boys.

Once they are bigger we plan on selling them,and for my birthday im asking for the runt.

Five days ago my cat went missing. I was looking for her when I got home from school every day.

Then when my family and I were playing base ball we heard a meow. I thought that she was at the house but I was wrong. She wasn't any where so we decided to go in the house because it started to get cold outside.

Then we went to bed.Once I got up this morrning. She was waiting at the door for me to open it for her.

On monday april 4th I had set a goal for my five day action plan. My goal was to try to eat ay least 3 servings of fruits and vegetables every day. So far I've bin accomplishing my goal. Now I will tell you why I think I have bin acomplishing it.

On the first day I had one glass of pure orange juice. For lunch I had one pear. Then for supper I had peas and carrots.Thats is three servings.

Then on day two I had one glass of apple juice. For lunch I had one orange. Then for supper I had turnipe and potatoes. Now you know how I have bin accomplishing my goal.

Hopefully I can keep accomplishing my goal.

On Monday my mom left to go to Las Vegas. She said that she would get back on April 12 so im really excited for her. She went with 8 of her old friends. As she is gone my nan is watching us. Till then I hope we have a good visit with her.

On my winter break I went up north. When I was up north we went ice fishing. As we were ice fishing my grandpa fell asleep. When he had fell asleep a fish had bit his hook and his rod went in the water. He was sooo mad...but the good thing is that he had his under water camera so he could see where it was going. When the camera was down the hole we saw a big wall-eye. It scared me sooo bad!

Then when we got back to the house there was a big wolf in the horse pen. It was super big. Then when the wolf left we went into the house and ate supper. It was so much fun!!

Article posted January 21, 2004 at 06:00 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 95

On New Year's Day we got a new calf from my cow. She had a girl and it has red polka dots all over her white spots. But thank god this calf has 4 legs because last time my cow had a calf with no hair and only 3 legs. So then I asumed that the last calf was born way too early. So this time we left the cow in the barn until she calved and it was sooo cute.

On Christmas day I got some hair products,lots of Garage clothes, a red Wii, and makeup. I was so excited to see all of my gifts and I love the hair products. They smell so good. But I love the Wii the most.

On New Years I went up north to go and see my mom's best friend from Carrot River. When we were there we played the X-Box 360 Conect. It was sooo fun! Then once it was midnight (well the NEW YEAR) it was soo exciting. We stayed up really late. We ate chips, choclate bars(eatmore,oh henry,cookies and cream mmmmmm). Then we finally fell asleep at 5:00 in the morning.

We were sooo tired.

On the summer holidays I went to my grandma's and she told me that my aunty was moving out and that she wanted me to help paint the house and the shed. She also wanted me to help move the furniture around so that it would match the house. She also wanted me to try and change the light bulbs. So I did and she said thanks and that I will have to come again. I was glad to help my grandma.