Copyright (c) 2014 by J Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
J -- Blogmeister

5-6 2010/2011

Here we are! We go to school in Bengough, Saskatchewan, Canada. We want to share what we are doing in our classroom. Come and see!

by J

teacher: Carlene Gauley

Yesterday we were cleaning the house when the phone rang. So we answerd it. It was one of my mom's friends. She said that she found a job for Kennedy. It was at the Ogema pig barns.

She was sooo excited to work with pigs! Her job was to deliver the babies,clean the stalls, and wash the pigs. She will make 500$ in 5 days. She will start after school ends. She works 5 days a week. So she will have to get up at 4 and get home at 7:30.

I hope she has fun!

Three months ago we got 3 bred sows. We got them from a guy in Ituna.

On Wednesday we had got new baby pigs. There are 9 of them. Four of the pigs are girls and five are boys.

Once they are bigger we plan on selling them,and for my birthday im asking for the runt.

On monday april 4th I had set a goal for my five day action plan. My goal was to try to eat ay least 3 servings of fruits and vegetables every day. So far I've bin accomplishing my goal. Now I will tell you why I think I have bin acomplishing it.

On the first day I had one glass of pure orange juice. For lunch I had one pear. Then for supper I had peas and carrots.Thats is three servings.

Then on day two I had one glass of apple juice. For lunch I had one orange. Then for supper I had turnipe and potatoes. Now you know how I have bin accomplishing my goal.

Hopefully I can keep accomplishing my goal.

Article posted January 21, 2004 at 06:00 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 44

On New Year's Day we got a new calf from my cow. She had a girl and it has red polka dots all over her white spots. But thank god this calf has 4 legs because last time my cow had a calf with no hair and only 3 legs. So then I asumed that the last calf was born way too early. So this time we left the cow in the barn until she calved and it was sooo cute.

On Christmas day I got some hair products,lots of Garage clothes, a red Wii, and makeup. I was so excited to see all of my gifts and I love the hair products. They smell so good. But I love the Wii the most.

On New Years I went up north to go and see my mom's best friend from Carrot River. When we were there we played the X-Box 360 Conect. It was sooo fun! Then once it was midnight (well the NEW YEAR) it was soo exciting. We stayed up really late. We ate chips, choclate bars(eatmore,oh henry,cookies and cream mmmmmm). Then we finally fell asleep at 5:00 in the morning.

We were sooo tired.

On the summer holidays I went to my grandma's and she told me that my aunty was moving out and that she wanted me to help paint the house and the shed. She also wanted me to help move the furniture around so that it would match the house. She also wanted me to try and change the light bulbs. So I did and she said thanks and that I will have to come again. I was glad to help my grandma.

I have 6 new kittens and their names are Peachs and Cream, Rusty, Skunkers, Pep, and Peep.So I have to feed the mom every morning and the mom always gets out. I also have to clean up their waste. But the good thing is that my dog is not a cat killer. So that's how I have too many cats.

On the weekend I went to a hockey tournament in Lake Alma. My brother’s team lost all 3 games. The first score was 3 to 11, the second score was 10 to 3, and the third was 8 to 2. After the tournament Spencer’s dad had brought 25 donuts for the whole hockey team and most of them took 2. Mom and I did not get any.

When it was second period there was a little girl who had got her arm stuck in the door. It took about thirty-nine minutes to get her arm out. They had to take off the door! She was okay but her arm was bruised really bad.

And to top it all off we had a long ride home!

Do you know how lucky my family was? When the power was off we were in Weyburn celebrating my brother’s birthday on Saturday,January 23.Just at the beginning of the celebration Kim had called and told us that we were lucky we weren't at home because the power was out.

So we went bowling.It was glow in the dark bowling and all of my clothes were blue. When I was bowling I got 4 strikes in a row so everybody got me to get them a strike and I won.

On Tuesday my mom said we should go home because it was nice out. When we got home the power was on but the bathtub water had froze. It was about a inch thick but nothing was broke.