Copyright (c) 2014 by Abbie-B Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Abbie-B -- Blogmeister

My Last Class

WWW.SMITHBLOGGERS.ORG

See educational technology links and videos on the Classroom Web and on multiple Wiki pages. This blog is no lobger being used by kids because Mr. Smith has moved to higher education - Western Illinois University. Please browse through the articles here to see how many different ways that kids can learn with blogging around the world. Oh, for rock and roll fans, here is a vdeo from our annual Winter Air Guitar Party AIR Guitar Link

Kidlink Landmark 2014 Games - The Project starts again in February. Last year we had so many participants that we had to create Group A and group B in the primary Games. We still had only one section in the Challenge Group (older students). Let's see what happens this coming year in the 2014 Games!

by Abbie-B

teacher: Terry Smith

I going to tell you about my fourth grade class. Guess what? I am going to tell you a little about this hike field trip we went on to show this teacher his name is Mr.Humble  from England how it was like in Missouri. So when we got to the hike grounds we split up in to groups and my dad was in my group so was Marissas mom was to so was Marissa,Tyler,Tessa,and I.         Blogging ...  Come on over and get on our blogs. when  it was the first few weeks of school we got interduced to our blogs. When I first got on I did a blog called First Day I am 10 years old and  I feel like I am 14 because I get taught from a genious. Mr.Smith is like a teacher you would always dream of having.         Scratch... Scratch is so fun you get to creat things and make them colorful and it isvery fun when Davion had a presentation and the people he created were argueing in a good way but it was still funny.  I love being in Mr. Smiths class becuase he teaches us very well and it is fun.

Article posted May 25, 2010 at 10:47 AM • comment • Reads 268 • see all articles