Article posted November 13, 2009 at 05:44 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 107

Honestly, I like both, but I think the dogs win this one. I know the dogs make messes and shed hair, but it's all worth it. Dogs are man's best friend and I completely agree. You can take them for walks and they will protect you if in trouble. If you see a movie where a kid is in trouble, who comes to save him? Of course, it's  the dog. Dogs are loyal and are always by your side. I like cats too, but I think dogs are a bit better.

I am thankful to have... an education with a very AWESOME teacher. Pets, like my dogs and cat, Energy in my home, and a  computer. I am thankful to have my X-BOX and television. I am happy about having food in my stomach, clothes on my body, and a roof to live under. But, most of all I'm greatful to have a family, a loving mother and father along with my big bro, Chase.

My most embarassing moment would be very funny to watch. I was walking outside the grocery store with my family. I wasn't paying attention to where I was walking. The door opened so I thought it was surely my car. When I sat inside there was a booster seat. I looked out the window and my family was laughing. That was pretty embarassing! It wasn't my car.

1. I like video games, especially Halo.

2.I collect money from all over the world.

3.I like any music besides of country, but a little of rap.

4.My mom is a teacher at my school.

5.I have 3 dogs and 1 cat.

6.I love Terriers, and Siberian Huskies.

7.My dogs are Siberian Husky, Belgian Shepard, and Black Lab.

It's raining it's outside. Next thing you know you get a phone call saying, NO SCHOOL! A week off of school just what the doctor ordered. I spent most of my time inside. I played video games, watched tv and movies, just what everyone does on rainy days. I went outside as much as I could when it wasn't raining. I watched the lighting and thunder storms. I went on the computer allot. I saw the news and looked at the floods. The break off was awesome!

Article posted September 15, 2009 at 04:02 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 74

I have many reasons I am proud of Nebo Elementary! Like, the beautiful scenery. There is that one tree, on the side of the school that looks really pretty when its flowers bloom. Just, it stinks really, really bad! I also like the gym teachers. They put forth so much to keep us physically fit and healthy. I also enjoy all of our specials teachers. I very much appreciate all their ASP programs, such as sports, tech, running club, environmental, dance, chorus, drama, and violin. Not only do I appreciate the activities but also the people who teach them: Mr.Danner, Mr.Senacle, Mr.Michaud, and Ms.Queen. I am also proud of all the Nebo family dances we have. There are so many things that I am proud of at Nebo Elementary!

Article posted August 31, 2009 at 01:27 AM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 69

The issues that the Gordon family faced would be unimaginable! Such as, not being able to meet up with your friends, girls being treated as property, not having freedom of speech and, speedy trial. What I could imagine if this really happened is, if a girl was walking the police would come and take the girl away. If the police found you and your friend meeting up with each other the police would arrest them without out even letting them go to the court. Life without the Bill of Rights as you can see would be unimaginable!

Article posted August 28, 2009 at 07:02 PM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 61

1. I like to ride bikes.

2. I was born in Michigan.

3.  I like the Michigan Wolverines. GO BLUE!!!

4. I like to play Kickball with my friends.

5. I'm on a Flag Football team.

6. I HATE Country music!!!

7. I play the piano.

8. I'm good at math.

Article posted August 27, 2009 at 03:38 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 64

We haven't done many fun things, but I know that further in the year we will start to have more fun as school goes on. I was kind of happy about going to school like, seeing my friends. I know I will have a good last year at Nebo with Mrs.Smith!