My Blog!-

Heidi and I created an experiment with polyacrylate crystals, known as Orbies. We wanted to see which liquid they would grow biggest in. We chose to put polyacrylate crystals in orange juice, salt water, carbonated water, sugar water and yeast water. We predicted that the orbits would grow very large in every liquid but the orange juice. We will check for results every day.

Article posted November 2, 2011 at 12:32 PM • comment (1) • Reads 69 • see all articles

My name is Jonna I'm 13. I'm in eight grade and I'm only 4'9". Pretty short huh? I'm also one of the smartest blondes you will ever meet(: I play Halo:Reach and sometimes COD:Black Ops. I also play Xbox Live. Sh0ck eN Aw3. I play volleyball. I've been to the state capitol to pass a bill to get more music funding to all schools in Washington State through a special license plate purchase. Well, that's me! Check out the girl! Her eyes follow your mouse(: