My Blog!-

i live in chimacum,wa it rains alot here and its cold and windy and not alot to do here but your close to pretty much everything which is cool right?ive lived here my whole life so im used to it by now because its the only place ive lived my whole life. this is where i live!

I live in Quilcene, WA next to the big Quilcene river where once a year drunken hill Billy's fish to their hearts content.

I got to chimacum middle school (high school soon)?

And that's all I'm sayin about my location.

I live in a town called Chimacum. Well, actually I live in Port Ludlow, a place right next to it, but I go to school in Chimacum. Our town is very small, and I really don't understand why the only school around is in the smallest town in the area. Port Hadlock, Irondale, and Port Ludlow are all bigger than Chimacum but the only school is here in Chimacum. We have a creek right by our school that we test water quality with. Chimacum is a farming town with lots and lots of farms. It takes a while for me, living in Port Ludlow, to get to Chimacum, but at least we know that we'll never run out of local foods!

Article posted March 12, 2012 at 09:12 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 66

My place has a waterview, I live in Washington/ Pt. Townsend.

My school is Chimacum. I live in a condo it's a nice place. It's a tiny town (Pt. Townend) is.

The big store here is Safeway. my fav store there is the Art and Glass supply store: Akamai.

-Chiyo-san (A.K.A Gladys :P)

My hometown is Chimacum Washington. It is a very small town. We have lots of cows and other critters. We also have lots of farms. Are WHOLE middle school has 250 kids. I love my hometown.

Article posted March 12, 2012 at 09:14 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 58

Chimacum Washington is a tiny town,and if you blink when you

drive in,You will end up in Port Townsend.......Everyone here knows

almost everyone else.The only big store here is a QFC....Most of this

place is a road called Beaver Valley Road and there is only like one

stoplight.....We have one Middle School,One High School,One

elementary school,and one primary....

that is where i live (no u can not have my adress)

The town I live in is Chimacum. It is very rainy and sunny off and on. If you live by the water then you don't get much snow during the winter. There are great sight seeing spots and there are great restaurants. Chimacum is a great place to visit, you should visit it some time.

So i live in chimacum and go to chimacum school. It rains a lot. There are a lot of trees and its a fun place to be. There is a gas station with a food mart (templetons) and Chimacum Cafe and cenex. I like it here. There are lots of friendly people!

My name is Bradyn N and I live in chimacum Washington which is in the USA!:) I wouldn't want to grow up anywhere else!we have lots of cows and farms! Our school chimacum middle school has a total of 250 kids!! It's very small, just like our town.The wether isn't the best but that's fine with me because my friends are the bestest! Chimacum is the perfect environment for me:) I LOVE my hometown!!:)

Article posted March 23, 2012 at 02:18 AM GMT • comment • Reads 92

I live in port ludlow, wa. and go to chimacum middle school. I live next to a gully and a little creek in the gully. I love washington it has trees, apples, and volcanoes like mount st. helens. It`s also a great place to go camping. and there is beatiful lakes too like wildcat lake. Washington the evergreen state :).

My name is logan and i live in chimacum washington united states of america which is part of north america. Chimacum is a small town in jefferson county with a chevron and cafe and that is all there is. Our school is a small and there are like 1100 kids k-12. Our school is good at baseball we one the 1a state title last year. They is a lot of farms in chimacum.

Article posted March 12, 2012 at 09:02 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 68

I live in Chimacum, WA. there is way more rain and wind than sunshine, so i dont get out very much. I go to school at Chimacum. My favorite sport is soccer, and i love swimming.

I live in washington and where I live there is TONS of rain, not very much sunshine, but lots of greenery, such as ferns, salal, trees, etc. and also there is lots of ponds lakes river, ect. where I live.

I live In Chimacum and in Chimacum middle school in Washington.As in wash it rains a lout hear and most of the time I stay inside because of the rain.Chimacum is fun I'm in Mr.Meachum class and at every trimester we get to go on a field trip.Science is great when you have Mr.Gonzalez as a science teacher.In Chimacum you have a lot of fun.

Hi my name is Shelby and live in Washington. My school is in a little town called Chimacum. it is located in Washington. I have 4 cats 2 dogs and 5 fish. i love wear i live most of the time but not when it rains.

Article posted March 12, 2012 at 10:17 PM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 51

The place i live in is very wet and only in the winter time it is a little bit cold but it usually is still pretty cold and it only gets but before i talk about my climate i will talk about my state. i am erin i live in washington it is a very good place to live in because it doesn't get below the degrees of 30or40 that is why i like it here so  far. Now that i am done with that i will tell you about my school it is a wonderful little school called chimicaum middle school it is only about 350 to 400 kids in the middle schol only can u imagine that wow.i live in this little town named port ludlow it is a nice quiet place and there is a whole bunch of sailboats around the marina witch is really cool.

erin

Hi my name is Bella i live in a big house on a hill. I have one dog, cat and 2 goldfish. I love to live in my neiborhood! Like so much if my parents were to move i would refuse it. To me my neiborhood is perfect. Me and my friend have tree togther. My friend lives behind me. There is a field behind my house so my friend lives there. The field is cool. You can ride four wheelersback there. During the summer me and my family go to these boat races and sell T-Shirts. I have to work ojr sta d tis year. And the races are at Wennacthee, Port Angeles, Ashland Oregan and a other really cool places. Umm my hobbies are to ride my bike, listen to music, dance, sing, wacth tv. I love my family=http://! And esspecailly my pets. I love to camp so much. While I go camping i love to ride my bike, sleep in. The tent, go to the beachand go to the playground. Well thats me!!!! I hoped you enjoyed hearing about me. :)

I go to Chimcaum School which in the town of Chimacum, which in the state of Washington. We have wacky weather in Washington. Mostly rain, snow, and other precipitation. We might get Tsunamis now and then but I haven't seen any so far. It's mostly cloudy here. Well, I have to go do other blogs. See ya guys later.

Yours Truely,

Luna Moon Dragon (nickname)

Our school is a great place to learn math,la,ex,band,and science. Science is The best class cause of the Bloging.Mr. G is so cool and science is fun cause of the Ipads,Imac,Netbook too .How are class is easy to understand Cause we write some thing then Poeple or class mates comment on how to improve. 

Hi my name is Ashton and my place is port townsend washington. Port towsend is a nice place there is alot to do there. I go to chimacum middle school its a really cool place you meet interesting people at school.

I go to school at chimacum middle school that's in woshington by seatle

i live in chimacum its a small town near port townsend it has schools i am in chimacum middle school the wether isent the best mostly rain but i love my friends it has lots of lcaly grown food and many animal farms i love where i live

Article posted March 13, 2012 at 03:48 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 66

hi my name is ccatfood and i live in a small town in washington that is the smallest town that you would ever see in your life. actually, i live in a small community NEAR chimacum (thats the town)i live about 15/20 mins away, but with my bus route it takes about.........ehhh....an hour or so. yeah. i know. its really annoying. i go to chimacum middle school and there are about 200 students in the whole middle school. we live about 2 or 3 mins away from the hood canal bridge which has a WONDERFUL beach right by it.

My name is emma.c i live in chimacum washington it's never sunny here!! I'm 11 years old. I go to chimacum middle school. I'm in sixth grade. Our school is surrounded by cows..... literally we have a fence on the elementry play ground that holds in cows.

Thanks for reading my blog i hope you liked it.

I love my school, town, friends, and family.I live in a small town called Chimacum.Its always rains in chimacum.There are cows on one side of town,and schools on the other.There is also a creek next to the schools.but don't get me rong Chimacum is one of the best plases in Washington.

thanks for reading,

erickac

Where I live is Chimacum Washington,Its a pretty cool place despite the horrible weather.This places weather is also wierd because for the past two weeks of our winter has been mostly sunny and its only a little past the middle?

Article posted March 13, 2012 at 04:14 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 81

Where i live is chimacum in washington. Washington is always cold rainy and cloudy all the time. The weather is also kinda crazy,for the last two weeks of winter have been mostly sunny?

Article posted March 13, 2012 at 04:24 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 83

My name is Nicolas. And I'm 12 year old. And I go to chimicum and we are by a creeks and cows. I hope you like it.

Hi my name is Molly.I live port hadlock,Wa in a big house. My school is in Chimacum that is surrounded by horses,cow,and creeks.I am in sixth grade

Chimicum Washington is a really rainy place during Winter.

During Summer it's hot here.

These are things that most people would normally say about Chimicum, but I'm not so normal.

Chimicum has people, not a lot, but we have people.

And these people are special. Some people are random, some are normal, some just plain like JUstin Beiber.(I'm SOOO not one of those people.)

THENNN there are people like moi. I DON'T FIT IN ANYWHERE=http://=http:// :DDD I'm individual!

haha....I got off track there.

ANYWAYS!!!! So our school has about 250-300 people. It's not that big, but we had a school picture a few days ago, and when you look at it,(from my angle anyways,)we have a LOT of students.

Where we live it rains a lot. I like the rain though. :DDD

But when it snows......We get snow for either a week, or a day. When we get it for a week, that means it rained we are gonna have disgusting wet snow. When we get it for a day, it means the same thing as the last one!

So yup. This is meh living place and I'm freaking lovin it.

Midnight

ma home is in chimacum washington and i like it here it's cool

Article posted April 19, 2012 at 03:20 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 81

I live in Washington. Washington is so green. The zip code 98339. live in Port Hadlock, Washington. I love Washington. Where do you live.

Hi my name is janae where i live is port hadlock,washington i love living in washington i have one cat. i go to chimacum middle school.i have two brothers.i love where i live.

Article posted March 13, 2012 at 04:04 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 99

I like where I live. It is a small town it only has 1 restruant and we only have a small little general store. And the closest grocery store is in shelton about an hour away. I go to chimacum and I live in Brinnon wa. Its a long way up to chimacum. My favorite thing about brinnon is the general store because a couple of my family members work there and i like to visit them. Its a small town but its home.

I live in Washington home of the rain sometimes the rain is nice but others it just plain sucks.I really hate rain is sucks because when it is raining I want to ride my dirt bike and I can't because it will be haRd to ride in crusty conditions.

Article posted March 13, 2012 at 04:13 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 98

I live in Washington home of the rain sometimes the rain is nice but others it just plain sucks

Ma home is in Port Hadlock, Washington and I love it here *Sarcasm*. It is really cold, wet, and damp. I would like to move but I have a lot of friends and family here.

Article posted March 13, 2012 at 04:38 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 76

hi my name is tory im in 6th grade and i live in chimucum it's cold and rainy usually here so i buy lots of jackets. i like it here because it's just the right tempter. i like it when it's nice and sunny and i just ride bikes in the summer time because it's nice and sunny but in the winter time it's not as nice of wether here. have a nice day bye;].

Article posted March 13, 2012 at 04:20 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 47

Hi I am a 6th grader going to chimacum middle school I live in a small house close to port townsend. If I want to I can walk to the beach next to my house. A few things I like are: riding my bike, playing video games and,talking to my friends. The subjects in school I like are science, p.e., and math. I am also interesed in space (yes that big empty thing thats all around us with other planets and stuff). Thats pretty much it so good bye.

Article posted March 12, 2012 at 10:18 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 84

My name is maggiec!!!! (oh, hi, by the way...)  APPARANTLY, we are in some blogging contest. I didnt know this  until now... Anyway, i live in chimacum=http://! Its kind of small, but its a nice town:) I really want to talk about animals!!!! my favorite animal is a pig! i love their fat bellies=http://! if you feel like responding, whats your faveorite animal???? Bye!!! :)

Chimacum is a great place there are pond creeks and bays with lots of fish. Dirt bikes quads and tracks for us to race on with them.It is a great community.

My name is Bailee D . I live in Port Ludlow , Washington. I go to Chimacum middle school which I've been at for about 5 months , I'm in 6th grade & I'm 12 years old .

My home town is port ludlow. I go to Chimacum middle school. My home town is very rainy.in the summer sometimes it rains but mostly sunny.

Article posted April 9, 2012 at 11:38 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 74

Where I live it rains alot. We live on the beach so you can so a lot of water sports like tubing and wake boarding! We can fish here too, I like to fish a lot. Its sunny and warm in the summer time and it mostly rains in the winter but it is fun when it snows.

I live in washington,chimacum. i live near a jefferson libary.my school is very fun.my school is chimacum middle school.naruto-kun(jeffrey a.)

Washington is a fun place and I like it a lot it is very wet and cold but it is still so fun I'm moving to Alaska but its not because I don't like it here .

If I could I would stay here.

my favorite time of the year is summer when it is warm and I can swim I love warm weather. 

In the winter,

Its cold and snowy  but I love It still .

In the summer,

I love it the most. It's warm and fun  and that's all thank you :):):):):):):):):):):):):):) 

Washington State, where I live, is a very green area. We have many forests.We have lot's of rivers and water surrounding us. Washington is full of wildlife. I have seen countless deer and squirrels all over. Washington can be very rainy, but that just means when it is sunny it is more amazing. I love the forests and the water. Washington State is an amazing place. I love it here. And I bet you would to.

-Sophia

My name is Jonna I'm 13. I'm in eight grade and I'm only 4'9". Pretty short huh? I'm also one of the smartest blondes you will ever meet(: I play Halo:Reach and sometimes COD:Black Ops. I also play Xbox Live. Sh0ck eN Aw3. I play volleyball. I've been to the state capitol to pass a bill to get more music funding to all schools in Washington State through a special license plate purchase. Well, that's me! Check out the girl! Her eyes follow your mouse(: