One of the activities that enjoyed the most was the Sol Duc springs. The springs smelled like rotten eggs and it made my skin feel slimy but it was relaxing. I also liked swimming with my friends. Another activity I liked was going to the beaches. I don't remember which beach was which, but at the first beach we went to it was cold and the tide was in and there was big waves. It was fun running up to the tide and running away from the waves. I also liked getting hit by the waves. My shoes and pants got wet. The second beach was warm out. We found sand dollars and went in the water. IA so enjoyed the polar dip because it woke me up and was exhilarating.

The activity I liked the least was the hoh rainforest and the trip book work. The hoh rainforest was really interesting but we standed around and listened to stories which kindav bored me and I was really tired that day. And we did alot of tripboom work at the hoh rainforest. The trip book work was manageable but was just boring.

The activity I learned the most in was the marine science center. I learned about sea life and about different types of plankton. The octopus kills it's prey by making a bubble around it and shoots different type of poison at it, making it dissolve. Then it sucks up the animal. I learned about the differences between phytoplankton and zooplankton.

I think odyssey can be made better by giving us a little more downtime.

Article posted May 29, 2012 at 01:18 PM • comment • Reads 47 • see all articles