My time at odyssey(:

Article posted June 14, 2012 at 05:20 PM GMT • comment (4) • Reads 385

Why do we dissect frogs? Their organs look a lot like ours. It's just too good to pass up.

Frog Dissection

We also had a squid. It was a great learning experience as we looked to see what structures they have to live in their environment.

Squid Dissection

But this was the most epic, we had rats that were purchased over 15 years ago. 

Rat Dissection

Here's the rat's brain:

Rat's brain.

Article posted June 12, 2012 at 07:03 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 108

all animals need food and the start of the food web starts with sunlight. sunlight gives energy to plants, the plants grow and bugs land on them, then bird eats the bugs, then the bird gets eaten by and land animal, then the land animal gets eaten by a bigger one, then he dies and give nutrients for plants to grow. the thing that all life needs is sunlight. then evolution has made it so all living things can survive today. so if it weren't for the sun life wouldn't exits.

I had a great time at odyssey!! The hikes arnt that bad if you have someone to walk with. The food there was okay I mean I ate it so I guess it was good except for the chillie😝 it was bad!! Like really bad, I was burping it up the whole time I was there... It was so bad... The cabins where nice! Well except we only had one heater that worked but oh well it was great😄