Ry-Pie! :D-

I am sooo grossed out by cockroaches... They freak me out. Sooo yeah!

I know that snails;

Are slimy

They die in salt

I like mostly see them in gardens

Their gross

They have a shell

Sometime snails are in water

I want to know;

How they have babies?

What the difference between a snail and a slug?

How long do snails live?

What kind of ground do they like and not like?

My team and I learned how to use a microscope. To move and see you experiment correctly you have to move the object the opposite way. Like if you wanted to move the object down you would have to move it up. The microscope lens magnifies up to 40 times. To find something under a microscope there are too knobs one is big and one is small. The bigger one is for moving the stage up and down so you can see the object better. The smaller one is to is the field Is the make the image clearer so you can see everything better.I thing the composite microscope is better because you don't have to move stuff opposite to adjust you experiment so you can is it. It's not as confusing and way easier.

Enjoy watching our paramecia explore!

PS. Jaycie is posting this for me, right now in science class. :)

In class Mukda, Jaycie, and I did a experiment on orbies. Our question was why do the orbies get bigger? They get bigger because they are sucking up the liquid and expanding. We used milk, orange juice, powerade, tea and cherry limeade. We put 5 orbies in each viles. I didn't think that the orbies would grow in the milk and the orange juice but they all grew at least a little bit in every vile. I saw that the orbies in the tea were more oval instead off round, and the orbies in the milk were more clear, in the tea they turned brown. The orbies turn the color of the liquid they were in. I understand orbies are not living but they just expand and absorb the liquid they are in. I don't get how they absorb the liquid. When I feel the orbies before and after they have been on the water they don't feel like the type of thing to absorb liquids.

Living are thing that;

Things that breathe.

Things that grow.

Things that consume some kind of food.

Things that die eventually.

Our science class did a lab on livoing and non-living things. We put different things into vile. Some thing were living and some weren't, each group had a different environment in their viles. Our teacher gave us yeast as one of the living or non-living organisms. It was kind of like a trick but nobody thought yeast was living but it is! Nobody saw change or evidence because they are so small. Then our teacher showed us the yeast under a magna fine glass and almost everybody's thoughts changed! The environment affects an organism because if an organisms need a certain amount of stuff to live their environment would need to have that. Like, there was these seeds in one of the viles and before we put them in the vile with the cotton ball and h2o (our water had sugar it.) they just looked like rocks. But after one day went by with the seeds being in the vile they had sprouted. If we didn't put the seeds with water they would of stayed the same form until they got water. The radish seeds did sprout in all of the liquids. The yeast didn't do anything in the salt water. Also the Braine shrimp hatched in all the water, they didn't hatch as much in the salt water. The reason same living organisms appear non-living is because they have not hatched sprouted or whatever they have no signs of life. Also some living organisms are so small that you can't see them change with just the naked eye. when a living thing isn't showing a sign of life it's gipetting used to it new environment.

I think that global warming can stop from getting worst, but I don't think it can get reversed. Some ways that we can stop global warming is, recycling, using energy efficient light bulbs, carpool with people, not littering, and using less gas/fuels. If global warming doesn't stop the ice will melt in north or south pole and cause a flood and we would most likely die. So I really hope global warming stops:)

Article posted September 28, 2011 at 08:26 PM GMT • comment (7) • Reads 77

1 - I love shopping

2 - My favorite colors are pink and purple.

3 - I L-O-V-E Lil Wayne and Chris Brown<3

4 - I love riding quads with Kiersten and other people on weekends.

5 - I hate 2011

6 - I cannot live without my phone or iPod.

7 - I love dogs, hate cats.