-

The Cispus Trip

At the begining of the school year the 6th graders went to Camp Cispus. When we were at Cispus we went to Mt. St. Helens for a day and did archery, the challenge which was really fun, pond hike which was interesting and more. When we accomplished stuff we got a beads. At Cispus my faverite things were archery because I got the highest score in the school (73) and the challenge course which I loved because it was really fun. My favorite hike was the spirit lake hike which was very cool because there is so many logs there that you could walk ont pretty far without geting wet.The food there was really good especially the rolls. The only boring part was the 4 hour long bus ride but it was worth it. If you have never been to Camp Cispus I would highly recomend it. By Dominic

Article posted October 13, 2009 at 07:22 PM • comment • Reads 68 • see all articles