Jonny's Blog-

Jonny's Environment
Well, my class took 5 vials and put yeast, red sand, orbies, radishes, and brine in them. We waited a couple days and then recorded the data in our notebooks. After about 72 hours we found that none of the substances had any change except for the pink orbies and the radishes that had begun to sprout into life. My team realized that the only substances that were alive were the radishes and the brine. The radishes were alive because they began to sprout and the brine was alive because it is eggs that will eventually hatch. So environment affects organisms depending on what they are. For example, if you put a cotton ball and radish seeds in a vial, the environment affected the organism by giving it water, and a soft place to grow.

Article posted October 21, 2011 at 12:05 PM • comment • Reads 54 • see all articles