-

Article posted June 12, 2012 at 07:03 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 85

all animals need food and the start of the food web starts with sunlight. sunlight gives energy to plants, the plants grow and bugs land on them, then bird eats the bugs, then the bird gets eaten by and land animal, then the land animal gets eaten by a bigger one, then he dies and give nutrients for plants to grow. the thing that all life needs is sunlight. then evolution has made it so all living things can survive today. so if it weren't for the sun life wouldn't exits.

my team did a test to test how fast a cockroach can run. a cockroach just running normally can run .21 mph with a predator or my hand it ran .31mph. hat is the results of your test.

anthropomorphism is when humans put human feelings on animals and inanimate objects.

madagasscar hissing cockroachs can be found in rotting logs. they dont have wings unlike most cockroaches. they get there name because they can push gas though there mouth. you can tell the difference beteew male and female is males have a horn like sturcture on there head females dont. that is what ive learned about cockroaches sofar.

i dont realy know much about cockroches. i know there insects they have 6leg and they can surive nuculer disasters. i want to know why can they surive nuculer disasters.

I had a good time at odysse. the camp was nice and the cabins where roomy and nicly mad. the best part was probley just hanging around camp. the activity that was the most fun was the falls hikes we hiked up to the sol duc fall and the marymoore fall. on th ho rainforest hike we learnt about the moss and slugs and how important they are to the enviorment. that how my odyssey time was so thank you.

i know that sails have one foot, a shell, and are slimie. i want learn what that eat how they eat and what is bad for them

Article posted April 18, 2012 at 07:18 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 56

my team study tubers (potatoes, onions, yams, and others like that) and tried to a potato clock. a tuber is a eatable root. Most tubers have many acids in them. they produce energy because they have all those acids in them it creates a chemical reaction between copper and zinc or magnesium. in our project we tried to make a potato clock. We couldn't get the clock to work with potatoes or with yams but we did create 4.0 volts. i was in-charge of studding why tuber produce energy. this is the website i used.

Senn, Rob. "How Do Potatoes Produce Electricity?" EHow. Demand Media, 17 June 2010. Web. 18 Apr. 2012. <http://www.ehow.com/about_6640109_do-potatoes-produce-electricity_.html>.

sexual reproduction is likely to have more diverse characteristics that asexual because in sexual you get gens from your mom and dad. if it was asexual you would be just the same as your twin