-

Bacteria in chimacum school district.
I think that the school water fountain is not safe to drink from! The bacteria on the water fountain next to the gym is discusting! I dont think i will ever drink from out school water fountains again! The lunch table is clean enough to eat on. The toilet seat is the worst! There is a lot of germs and bacteria! Juding by the amount, I will be very uncomfortable to go to the bathroom. And, i will be squating from now on. I beleive that there is poop particles on the toilet seat.
Our evidence is the bacteria in the petri dish, and these photos. My team forgot to just do a zig zag on about 2 of the objects so some of the bacteri could have grown or just been from something else. I feel like i understood everything.(:

Article posted February 10, 2012 at 11:58 AM • comment (1) • Reads 48 • see all articles