-

In our exploration of the microscopic world I found some living organism in mini pond. There where only two organisms that appeared in in my microscope frequently those two organism were paramecium and amoeba. Paramecium and ameoba are single celled organism that means it can survive on its own with out the help of other cells. Multicellular organisms can't survive on it's own it needs other cells to support it. For example an elodia leaf is comprised of multiple cells and those cells depend on one another to survive.

Article posted January 5, 2012 at 08:09 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 46

the paramicia, and amobia are single celled organisms. the elodia has multiple cells. The elodia is independant and doesnt need the paramicia, or amobia to live on its own, the paramicia and amobia needs other cells to survive. so you can tell because they need oher cells to survive.

Note from Mr. G - Are you sure? Do you have this backwards?

the amobia and paramicia are both singal celled organisums,but the elodia is has multiple cells.the elodia is independant which means that it doesnt need the paramicia,or amobia to live on its own,but the amobia and paramicia needs other cells to surviive.

The amoeba and the paramecia is a single cell organism. The elodea plant cell is a multicellular cell. You can tell if a cell is a single cell by for example the paramecia is single because it only have 1 cell. It does not connect with other cells to be able to live on it's own. Same with the amoeba, it's a single cell because it does not connect to other amoeba to be able to live. The elodea plant cell is a multicellular cell because it is connected to another elodea cells and form a rectangular shape. They need each other to be able to survive. both single cell and multicellular cell are both organisms because it's a living thing.

the paramicia, and amobia are single celled, but the elodia has multiple cells. The elodia is independant and doesnt need the paramicia, or amobia to live on its own, but the paramicia and amobia needs other cells to survive. so you can tell because they need oher cells to survive.

Article posted January 6, 2012 at 08:13 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 46

The paramecia and amoeba are both single celled. The elodea has multiple cells. Witch means the elodea is independant and doesn't need the paramecia or amoeba to live on its own. The paramicia and amoeba need other cells to survive. :D comment! Please! Thanks!

Article posted January 6, 2012 at 11:53 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 52

in our minipond and some thing that looked like paramecia but they might have been some kind of plant cell. We also found Paramecia and Amoeba in our min-pond and they are Unicellular organisms which can survive on their own without help from any other cell. But the elodea in our mini-pond is multi-cellular and they can't survive on their own they rely on other Multi-cellular organisms so they rely on each other.

This is a picture of a few chains of elodea working together to live.

The parmecum were the only one's we could find that were single celled organism's. Some elodea were multicellular and also litter critters that were running around. They way I know if something is single celled or multicellular is single celled organism's are they only have one cell, and multicellular organism's have more than one cell it could have 2 or even 4.

The paramecia, and amobia are single celled. But the elodia has multiple cells. The elodia plant cell is independent and doesn't need the paramecia or amobia to live on its own. The paramicia and amobia needs other cells to survive. You can tell if a cell is a single cell for example the paramecia is single because it has one cell because it doesn't connect to another paramecia to live.