My team and I are going to make a maze and there are going to be two exits. An at one exit there is going to be salt and at the other exit there is going to be vegetables and we are going to have two snails. An see whitch one will go to the salt and witch one gose to the vegetables and the one that gose to the salt will die and the othere one gets to live and for the maze we are useing cardbord boxs and we are seeing how long it takes them to finish

We did an experiment with snails and hand sanitizer and hand lotion. We tested whether the snail prefers hand sanitizer or hand lotion the results is that the snail went to the lotion 3 out of the 4 times we tested it.

My group wanted to see if the snail preferred darkness or light. So we made a kittle box and out some peanut butter in the box. And then we put peanut butter outside of the box for the light. I thought the snail would go to the light. The first snail went to the light. But started going to the dark and then changed and went to the light. The second day with a second snail he didn't choose right away. He went back and fourth from dark to light but ended in the light.

In my group their is Audrey Olivia and me!(: our experiment studdies how snails choice in color changes while living in different shades, white and black. We are going to put a snail in a all white box and a snail in a all black box, once we let them put we will see what color they are attracted to. Yeah that's the plan(:

This week me and my team are planning an experiment. The question is can snail sence danger? The result was that the snails 1 and 2 went to the salt. We tried it multiple times and they just kept going to the salt. We ate still trying to figure out why they kept going to the salt.

for our snail experiment we wanted to know if snails prefer to be in light or dark. i thought the snail was gonna be more attracted to the dark because it would be more hidden and i was some what right!

we maid a snail hotel (hahah) out of black construction paper and put a piece of paper with peanut butter on it inside of the snail hotel (which is dark) and outside of the 'hotel' which is light. at first the snail went to the peanut butter in the light then after a little while the snail went to the peanut butter in the dark and stayed there.

i believe my claim was right because the snail, even though it wasn't there the whole time, stayed in the dark after it went in there.

My group is using 2 containers with dirt in them with 3 dixie cups in each all colored a different color. Then we will put a snail in each container and see what color each snail goes to see what colors snails are attracted to. Or if snails can even see in color. I think the snails will go to the brighter colors because i think they will stand out to the snails more. I will make another blog with the results! Check it out:)

This week my group is doing an experient with snails. We built a house out of black paper, set it on the table and put the snail in the middle of the darkness in the house of just the light from the room. We did this experience to see if the snail likes the light or the darkness. For trail two we are going to put some food in the house and see if the snail wants the food in the darkness or just to go in the light.

Marissa, Ryley and I are experimenting on which environment snails prefer. We are goging to put grass and soil on the opposite side of each other on the container then put the snails in the middle to see which way they would go. Our hypothesis was that snails would go to the soil more than the grass because snails natural live in a soil environment. Also, snails like water and we think snails put prefer soil because soil hold water and moisture better than grass!

This week my group is doing experiments with snails! Our plan is to test whether a snail prefers light or dark colors, and if a snails exposure to constant light or no light will change it's preference. Immediately after retrieveing two snails from the fishbowl (where all the snails are living), we will have the snails in front of black and white colored paper with a small piece of lettuce on each paper. Then, after doing three trials per snail, we will record the results of which snail preferred which color. Then, my group and I will put the snails in a blacked out box for the night, then try the experiment the next day!

Things that I know about snails is that when they move they leave slime and they also move slowly. 

Things I don't know where the slime comes from how smart they are and how much slime it makes before it dies! And also how long can one get.

Are lab for this was to see if the snails can sence danger and so what we did was put salt on one side of a tub and food (radish) leaves and one snail was dumb and went to the salt side and the other one, smart one eat the food. Snails arnt very smart in the way of finding food.

For our experiment we made a maze with radishes at one side and salt at the other. Our question was: which side would the snail would go to more often. We did not research anything about snails, we just started our experiment.

My group is Hollie M., and Olivia E. Our experiment studies how snails choice in color changes while living in different darknesses. To clarify, we will put snails in an all black box, and an all white box to live in. Then we will see what color they are attracted to when let out. Yeah. That's our idea. #YOLO.

My team is going to see what color a snail goes to if it has the choice. we will use four colors, orange, green, blue, and yellow.

Our experiment is to see what foods snails like bets out of strawberrys,lettuce,tomato,and carrot. We got this idea from mr.g pretty much.

For our expirements, we are making the snail pick a color so we could know witch color is more attractive to the snail. We have a box and we put four different colors and put white ink on the middle. Then put the snail in the middle and find out which color the snail pick. You will find out wich color the snail pick on my snail conclusion blog soon.

Article posted May 8, 2012 at 02:55 AM GMT • comment • Reads 60

My group (taylor and jonna) and i are doing experiments on snails. Our experiment is to see which they like better peanut butter or cheese. We are going to put cheese on one side then peanut butter on the other. We will do this once a day. For a couple of days seeing if what they choose in the same or if changes. In this proses we will be recoreding our results, this way we can tell which they like better.